BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers Duo™ Fruit + Cool Strawberry Sugar Free Mints.

Artificial flavor. see more...

• Does anyone else think these don't really freshen breath and tast...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these mints?6 Answers
  • Does anyone else wish it was just the strawberry flavor without t...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "But they dont last very long so I had to buy my own!" in 1 review
  • "They do not taste sugar free to me, either." in 1 review
Lisa A.
I'm weirdly in love with this mint/candy. To the point where I always carry it in my purse. Multiple times a day I pop these little mints in my mouth and I mean it's not expensive at all. I always am that weird girl who keeps offering people mints... so yes, buy them!!
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
these are the best along with the wild berry !! i buy them every now and then because they don't last me long  *oops lol* i would even take my parents containers that they took to work they're really good and take your hunger away>
Melissa W.
Medina, NY
I honestly did not think I would like this but I tried it at my husband's recommendation and they are so good. It isn't strawberry + mint, it is strawberry + cool like they say.
Izabella F.
lexington
I love these a lot!!! The packaging is great and so is the taste! Of course they are just delicious! They have other flavors but these are the best!
Marisol T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love the refreshing flavor of these strawberry mints! They're not too fruity and not too minty. The taste is perfect. Very reasonably priced too!
Abby D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great breath mint! Nice fruity but also minty taste! The texture is nice and the packaging is portable and easy to use!
Joy L.
My 11 year old step daughter came home with these. It's a good mint if you don't want a strong minty flavor.
Jessica C.
Petaluma, CA
These really taste terrible to me! I don't think they choose the right flavors to go with the mint and they end up tasting really bad. I would never buy these.
Cindy N.
Fun, fruity flavored mint. Definitely a fun way to freshen your breath. It is a little more expensive than other mints.
Jodi R.
I like these a lot. I think the flavors are really good. The cool feeling they leave is amazing. I also love the texture on the one side!
Cari D.
Where can I find these mints?
Asa C.
Is the flavor really strong? Because anytime I eat a mint, the flavor isn't strong enough for me
Caroline D.
Does anyone else wish it was just the strawberry flavor without the minty part? Yum!
Nick S.
Zebulon, NC
Does anyone else think these are the best mints ever? I dare you to find me something better!
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
Does anyone else think these don't really freshen breath and taste like medicine?