BY ICE BREAKERS #13 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice Breakers Duo™ Fruit + Cool Strawberry Sugar Free Mints.

Artificial flavor. see more...

• Does anyone else think these don't really freshen breath ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these mints?6 Answers
  • Does anyone else wish it was just the strawberry flavor w...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "But they dont last very long so I had to buy my own!" in 1 review
  • "They do not taste sugar free to me, either." in 1 review
Sam G.
Lanham, MD
The mints are the perfect mix of strawberry flavor with a great cooling side that really helps to freshen breath and make your mouth feel great. They are sugar free and low calorie. I carry a pack with me where ever I go! highly recommended.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So yummy and great to keep on the nightstand or in your car or bag! Perfect for freshening up your breath and the strawberry flavor is awesome! I like how it’s mixed with mint so that it gives you a sweet and cooling sensation of the mint! Got mine at CVS!
Mydien T.
These are soooo yummy and addicting! It is sweet.  I love things that are strawberry flavor. It does have a cooling effect afterward. They are like candies, they do not last long. They're just delicious
Kim w.
Wharton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a huge mint person, but love these when I went to freshen up my breath, or need a little pick me up. It is the right balance of tasty fruit flavors, and minty freshness
Alicia M.
Belton, SC
I. Can’t. Stop with these! They are so good and refreshing. I keep some at my desk all the time. I wasn’t sure about the strawberry/ minty combo but somehow it just works. Good thing they are low cal and low carb!
Teran F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Funny story, I had friend came over from my folks. He one of those types who very friendly very nice and generous he said try one of these than I did. I seriously love these mints it's very fruity and cool completely. 5 out of 5 stars. Love strawberry stuff
Lisa A.
I'm weirdly in love with this mint/candy. To the point where I always carry it in my purse. Multiple times a day I pop these little mints in my mouth and I mean it's not expensive at all. I always am that weird girl who keeps offering people mints... so yes, buy them!!
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best flavor. The cooling sensation makes it a great option for when you need to refresh your mouth. And the strawberry taste is great as well. We even ordered an Amazon dash button so we can buy more of this in one click!
Grecia G.
They're really good. I love the flavor twist. It goes from minty to sweet. It gives a nice breath. Sharing is a must. They last quite a while and the flavor is good. I can find these typically anywhere. I would recommend to others.
Emily D.
Mission, Tx
these are the best along with the wild berry !! i buy them every now and then because they don't last me long  *oops lol* i would even take my parents containers that they took to work they're really good and take your hunger away>
Cari D.
Where can I find these mints?
Asa C.
Is the flavor really strong? Because anytime I eat a mint, the flavor isn't strong enough for me
Caroline D.
Does anyone else wish it was just the strawberry flavor without the minty part? Yum!
Nick S.
Zebulon, NC
Does anyone else think these are the best mints ever? I dare you to find me something better!
Amanda H.
Chillicothe, OH
Does anyone else think these don't really freshen breath and taste like medicine?