BY ICE BREAKERS #41 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

ICE BREAKERS DUO MINTS WATERMELON, 1.3 OUNCES

Get an empowering watermelon boost from this singular combination of fruit and mint in ICE BREAKERS DUO Mints. Kind of like a refreshing snow squall on your hot summer picnic.

INGREDIENTS

Sorbitol
Contains 2% or Less of:
Maltodextrin
Malic Acid
Maltitol
Magnesium Stearate
Aspartame
Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness)
Medium Chain Triglycerides

• Do these taste minty or like watermelon?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
I love all the other flavors, but the watermelon just doesn’t cut it for me. It tastes ok, but it’s just too artificial for my taste. Other than the flavor I love the cooling sensation that is has on your tongue. Ok product.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1

Ice breakers is my favorite brand of mints to carry around in my purse with me. I was at target and they had none of the regular fresh mint flavor but I saw these watermelon flavor and had to pick it up. I love anything watermelon flavor! It has a great balance of watermelon along with mint (for after those lunches with red onion in them LOL). It is tart but sweet as well. Perfect little duo!
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
I love these mints and always keep some in my purse. They are refreshing without being overpowering. Oddly, the fruit and mint go really well together. Everyone I have let try it end up liking them too.
Kerriann M.
These tasted pretty weird. I was not too fond of the fact that the mint flavor and sensation was mixed with a fruity flavor. I probably would not buy these again or recommend them. They also had a weird bumpy texture.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
At first I didn't really like these because they were sugar free and I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners but I bought them because they were on sale and I really do enjoy the fruity mint flavor and the texture is pretty awesome in your mouth. If it wasn't sugar free I would have have given it the five stars. These are perfect to have in the summer months.
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE These! They're like candy for me (so that may not be a good thing) but when I'm hungry, these take the edge off and they do freshen my breath. I love both this flavor and the strawberry one. I like it's sweet and cool, I don't always want peppermint in my mouth. I've seen these at the 99cents only store so they might be cheaper. They are a little pricey otherwise.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Tastes so good! Watermelon is definitely my favorite flavor. I really eat this more like a candy because I don't think it freshens breath for that long. I got it at target. Pretty inexpensive, and probably will rebuy.
Alicia D.
I love mints. It's even better when they are sugar free. These mints taste so good and keep your breath fresh. They cost only a couple of dollars. When I pull them out at work, everyone lines up to enjoy with me. I have converted many people to this brand.
Shelby W.
South Jordan, UT
Okay. I tried these the other day and literally they were gone the next day!!! I wish there was a little more watermelon side to them, but they are amazing. I love how the half mint half sour sides taste! They even leave you feeling refreshed!
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
My brother always has these in his car for when he goes over to see his girlfriend or has a client waiting on him. He's a real stickler for not having bad breath but he hates mint. Ironic huh. It's a nice sweet treat that will leave your mouth feeling fruity and refreshed with a little kick of mint.
Peyton C.
Davie, FL
Do these taste minty or like watermelon?
Maelyn H.
Peoria, AZ
Are these minty enough to use as a breath mint or more like a candy?