GroceryIce Breakers
Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 65 oz

Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz

by Ice Breakers

These mints combine breathtakingly sweet fruity taste with breath-freshening cooling crystals to deliver an empowering strawberry boost.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz!
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These ice breakers mints are my favorite! I love the strawberry fruit flavor and then the coolness at the end. It's such a good candy to suck on while working or in class. I like that these are sugar free. The container is fun and makes it convenient to get 1 out or many at one time.
Joe L.
Newport, MI
Purchased at: Target
Love the cool & fruity flavor these have. Always keep in my car as a go too. Would recommend to others .
Leah Beth E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Purchased at: Target
Me gustan estas mentas de sabores “ frutales” y al mismo tiempo mentoladas; las compro en Targety casi no tienen calorías y/o azúcar añadida 💛Target
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these so much! Taste great and make my breath smell fresh. Other mints have a strong taste which I don't like, these are just like candy but better. I always have these in my purse.
Meghan R.
Marion, NC
Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz uploaded by Meghan R.
I love these mints! The strawberry flavor is perfect and the mint is a good balance! I keep these in my car and desk at work. The packaging is the perfect size to put in my purse too. It's my go to breath freshener for all occasions! [product:ice-breakers-duo-mints-strawberry-pouch,-6.5-oz]
Emily B.
Purchased at: Target
I love Icebreakers. They are tasty, help your breath, compact, and helpful for me when I get hangry (or h-anxious, as I tend to get.) I am not one to miss a meal or even a snack, more of the 6 small meals rather than intermittent fasting, and I am pretty careful about how I "spend" my calories. If I'm out and about and I start feeling the h-anxiety getting worse, I don't want to get a random bag of chips or whatever, I want to be able to wait until I get home and get something I really want. Eating one or two (or five) of these 5-calorie mints helps even my blood sugar, or whatever it is that tides me over.
Wyatt G.
New Brunswick, NJ
Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz uploaded by Wyatt G.
Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz uploaded by Wyatt G.
Esto me lo regalaron para navidad, estaba en mi media y me gusta mucho, la frutilla es una de mis frutas favoritas y en esta golosina queda genial. En una parte del caramelo se siente frío y en la otra parte la frutilla. Definitivamente probaría los otros sabores.
VINH P.
San Diego, CA
Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz uploaded by VINH P.
This is yet another fruity mints from Ice Breakers Duo Strawberry! Not quite sure if that was Strawberry flavor or else but it was good and very addicting! Can’t keep my hands away from the box! Sometimes you just want to have some sweet and this is SUGAR FREE MINTS and I’m all good!
Yasmin F.
San Antonio, TX
Ice Breakers Duo Mints Strawberry Pouch, 6.5 oz uploaded by Yasmin F.
I love these, they help me get rid of any bad taste from food left in my mouth. I wouldn’t say they help with nasty breath like other mints because they’re not that strong in the mint if that’s what you were expecting. They have two openings, a small one for personal size serving and a bigger one for a sharing size serving. The flavor is really good though, and they’re sugar-free! I recommend trying these out.
Michele S.
Georgetown, GA
The only kind I do not like are the watermelon.however I love this flavor!! It's the best!! The sour ones are pretty good as well

Looking for your answer?