BY ICE BREAKERS #24 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

New Ice Breakers DUO™ combines sweet fruity taste with refreshing cooling crystals. Ice Breakers DUO™ is a two sided mint with a fruity flavoured, textured side and a minty, smooth side that cools and freshens your breath. Available in strawberry and raspberry. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are actually really good, I thought it would be a weird minty/sweet taste but its more sweet than minty and I really like them" in 6 reviews
  • "These mints taste great with their fruity/mint flavour, and I love the cooling crystals." in 6 reviews
  • "I like the cool mint mixed with the tangy raspberry flavour the texture bumps on the raspberry side are fun to run your tongue on." in 6 reviews
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Raspberry, And Strawberry more...
This was a smart way of making breath mints has a nice fruity taste with the mint soo good,great for travelling. Fits well in any space to me leaves a nice fruity after taste.
hannah n.
Belcher, KY
i can't tell you how many times i have bought this product. the flavor is so full and tasty. anytime i go to the store and i catch a glimpse of these, i for sure buy them. i can't go to walmart, dollar general, ANYWHERE without buying these. the cool sensation makes these even better. can't express how good these are. if you're looking for a nice refreshing candy, these are a great choice
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
These actually work like mints. Most flavored mints just taste like candy and don't really help much. These tastes really good I definitely recommend them. Not too sweet and just enough mint to remove bad odor.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I really LOVE these mints, oh my god. I have to have some in my purse, like it's a must! They are just so good, and freshens up your breath, while giving it a little bit of flavor. The fruit is my fave, hands down! They really are Icebreakers, when I'm talking to a guy and it's getting awkward i just grab one these and asks him if he wants some! Get the conversation started, if you know what i mean!
Lauren R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I gave this a D because I did like the taste. I had the sugar free raspberry ones. These contain a fairly large amount of aspartame, and I wasn't initially aware. I really liked the taste of these so I ate several over the period of a few hours. I was VERY sick, had severe abdominal pain and bloating for about 3 hours, almost went to the hospital until I read the ingredients, because the same thing happens to me when I drink pepsi max. Don't fool yourself into thinking aspartame isn't a poison, it used to be classified as a neurotoxin, and can do major damage on your digestive system.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These are really good! I saw these last year at my local drugstore and thought they were knee so i had to try them. When i tried one, fell in love with them right away. I noticed that they have been around for a while, it's just that u didn't know🙊 love that they a few other flavors to choose from! Think they are better than the regular Ice Breakers
Melissa M.
Love these so much. I have no idea how much money I spent on these. They taste so fruity and have a taste of mint in them. If you do not like the regular minty scent, I suggest this to you because it gives it a bit of sparkle to it. It's so addicting and I recommend this to everyone.
Charlene L.
West Covina, CA
I love these. They have a perfectly light taste of fruit and mint. However, if you're looking for a really strong mint, I wouldn't recommend these. While there is a cooling sensation, the mint taste is very faint. If you don't like really strong mints though, and you're buying these for the fruity flavor, these are wonderful! They're also very addicting though... I finished a package of them in a day :(
Noel M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love the duo mints, and regular ice breaker mints in general. It's a cool idea to have 2 favors, but I'm no a big fan of having the mint flavor on the other. I would repurchase these even with the mint because I think it's cool and the strawberry tastes good!
Olivia B.
I recently purchased this just to throw in my purse since they were on sale. They have a nice flavor but in my opinion the chilling sensation is a bit unnecessary and artificial. I probably wouldn't purchase again. I would recommend the regular berry ones instead.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Which flavor is your favorite?
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Was anyone else's label backwards? If I wanted many it was the small hole. The big hole said "One" HAHA!
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Are these minty or more sweet?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do these freshen your breath?
Alexandria M.