BY ICE BREAKERS

New Ice Breakers DUO™ combines sweet fruity taste with refreshing cooling crystals. Ice Breakers DUO™ is a two sided mint with a fruity flavoured, textured side and a minty, smooth side that cools and freshens your breath. Available in strawberry and raspberry. see more...

Ice Breakers DUO Fruit & Cool Sugar Free Mints, Raspberry, 8 ea
  • "These are actually really good, I thought it would be a weird minty/sweet taste but its more sweet than minty and I really like them" in 6 reviews
  • "These mints taste great with their fruity/mint flavour, and I love the cooling crystals." in 6 reviews
  • "I like the cool mint mixed with the tangy raspberry flavour the texture bumps on the raspberry side are fun to run your tongue on." in 6 reviews
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Love these so much. I have no idea how much money I spent on these. They taste so fruity and have a taste of mint in them. If you do not like the regular minty scent, I suggest this to you because it gives it a bit of sparkle to it. It's so addicting and I recommend this to everyone.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
I recently purchased this just to throw in my purse since they were on sale. They have a nice flavor but in my opinion the chilling sensation is a bit unnecessary and artificial. I probably wouldn't purchase again. I would recommend the regular berry ones instead.
Noel M.
Noel M.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love the duo mints, and regular ice breaker mints in general. It's a cool idea to have 2 favors, but I'm no a big fan of having the mint flavor on the other. I would repurchase these even with the mint because I think it's cool and the strawberry tastes good!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Love all the Ice Breakers. Duo is the by far the bast I have experienced in the Ice Breaker brand. I always make sure I have a pack in my purse. Never know when you want some sort of sugar to break that food craving.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Tucson, AZ
I love these! They have found the perfect balance of mint and fruit. I live in the desert and hard candies and water are a must. I was thrilled when I found these. Sugar free to boot! Yay!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Me encanta siempre tener de estos en mi cartera esta mentas son ricas a buen precio buena cantidad el empaque muy ingenioso y decorativo me gusta su sabor son mis favoritos mentos
Sophia P.
Sophia P.
The duo's are so tasty sweet. Since there small it's easy eat and swallow. I also like how it's not just mint there's also a sweet side to it.
Tori T.
Tori T.
This stuff is SO addictive!!! It taste amazing but I wouldn't say it's a breath mint. Buy one container and I warn you it won't last!
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Central Point, OR
These ice breakers duo are so addicting! They are the perfect combination of sweet & minty! My kids & I love these
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I haven't tried these yet so I don't know if they are good. I have heard that they taste pretty good.
Michela D.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
Which flavor is your favorite?
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Was anyone else's label backwards? If I wanted many it was the small hole. The big hole said "One" HAHA!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Are these minty or more sweet?
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do these freshen your breath?
Alexandria m.