Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
New Ice Breakers DUO™ combines sweet fruity taste with refreshing cooling crystals. Ice Breakers DUO™ is a two sided mint with a fruity flavoured, textured side and a minty, smooth side that cools and freshens your breath. Available in strawberry and raspberry.
Photos (7)
Sandra Y.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ

These are really good! I saw these last year at my local drugstore and thought they were knee so i had to try them. When i tried one, fell in love with them right away. I noticed that they have been around for a while, it's just that u didn't know🙊 love that they a few other flavors to choose from! Think they are better than the regular Ice Breakers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Love these so much. I have no idea how much money I spent on these. They taste so fruity and have a taste of mint in them. If you do not like the regular minty scent, I suggest this to you because it gives it a bit of sparkle to it. It's so addicting and I recommend this to everyone.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I recently purchased this just to throw in my purse since they were on sale. They have a nice flavor but in my opinion the chilling sensation is a bit unnecessary and artificial. I probably wouldn't purchase again. I would recommend the regular berry ones instead.
Noel M.
Noel M.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love the duo mints, and regular ice breaker mints in general. It's a cool idea to have 2 favors, but I'm no a big fan of having the mint flavor on the other. I would repurchase these even with the mint because I think it's cool and the strawberry tastes good!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.

These are honestly my favorite thing to just pop in my mouth and have a splash of flavor! Any sweet tooth or hunger strive , this helps ! Just as well for after meals that i may have had a bit too much garlic... This takes it away haha!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

Love all the Ice Breakers. Duo is the by far the bast I have experienced in the Ice Breaker brand. I always make sure I have a pack in my purse. Never know when you want some sort of sugar to break that food craving.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV

These actually work like mints. Most flavored mints just taste like candy and don't really help much. These tastes really good I definitely recommend them. Not too sweet and just enough mint to remove bad odor.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Sleepy Hollow , NY

These fruity mints melt in your mouth yum!! And I love that they are sugar free that a plus. They also have a strawberry flavor a raspberry flavor and I think also a cherry flavor and a green apple
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Tucson, AZ

I love these! They have found the perfect balance of mint and fruit. I live in the desert and hard candies and water are a must. I was thrilled when I found these. Sugar free to boot! Yay!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.

Me encanta siempre tener de estos en mi cartera esta mentas son ricas a buen precio buena cantidad el empaque muy ingenioso y decorativo me gusta su sabor son mis favoritos mentos
Michela D.
Michela D.
Anchorage, AK

Which flavor is your favorite?
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Cambridge, Ontario

Was anyone else's label backwards? If I wanted many it was the small hole. The big hole said "One" HAHA!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

Are these minty or more sweet?
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX

Do these freshen your breath?
Alexandria m.