Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #52 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
  • "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
Maddi K.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Just your basic mint. Works well and aren't overly powerful. Awesome to keep in my backpack at school
Joel G.
Perfect after a nice cup of coffee...or you have a stinky lunch and don't want people to smell it😂😂
Jesse R.
Awesome product that tastes good and helps freshen your breath and it's in a good on the go pack
Lauren P.
Pasadena, CA
I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who doesn't love Freah breath
Johnna R.
Great ice breaker!
I use it almost everyday lol especially at work lol great mouth refreshing
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
I love these mints!! My favorite are the sweet mint ones! They also fit well in my purse.
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love this and also myself they aren't too strong like other mints I have tried
LeeAnne D.
I love ice breakers, they taste great and leave your breathe smelling fresh.
Love this meant it's great it gives you. Your mouth will fell really fresh.
Cristina M.
I love mint so I have tried many brands, the mint helps me feel fresh my mouth also I like to have candy or gum in the wallet and these are extremely easy to carry and the packaging is very practical.
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?