Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #7 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
  • "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
These mints are INCREDIBLY STRONG I bring these along with me in my bags just in case I have to talk to a bunch of people after a garlic-y meal.
Jenn C.
New Rochelle, NY
It's great to always have these in the house instead of running out. For the price, it's worth it to get the 8 pack. These mints are a great alternative to gum!
Cynthia M.
Sacramento, CA
Always have a pack of these mints on me! I work with children so chewing gum on campus is a no no so these mints are perfect!
Dari C.
Minneapolis, MN
I buy this all the time. It is a refreshing, cooling mint. Similar to Crest mouthwash taste, so not as harsh. Just enough to freshen your breath.
Samantha F.
These taste good and leave your breath smelling minty fresh. There's a bonus: they help my husband stop coughing!
LeeAnne G.
I love ice breakers, they taste great and leave your breathe smelling fresh.
Johnna R.
Great ice breaker!
I use it almost everyday lol especially at work lol great mouth refreshing
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I love these mints! They are the perfect way to stay minty freah each and every day! They also taste good too!
Erica G.
This isnanother version of ice breakers mints that i have been buying for years since they first came out. i always try new mints as they come out and i always make my way bavk to ice breakers since i like their flavor and feel like they work well to freshen your breath.
Amber D.
Gainesville, FL
Extremely refreshing! Can purchase almost anywhere. I usually eat one after snacking/eating a meal. It has a powerful effect so don't take more than one
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?