Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #6 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

• "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
Jaime  B.
What a great product to share with friends and family! Love the Coolmint the best and helps your mouth feel clean:)
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
always purchase these at sama because I can get a bigger quantity for my dollar. I go through almost a can a day. they work amazing and always make my mouth feel so clean. you can't always brush your teeth everywhere you are at so these help out big time. I have a few people at my work who buys these now also. amazing product.
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
I consider this my #1 MVP item. It saves you from an emberrasing situation. Specially when you need to talk allot
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these, they use to be my go to for mints. Recently I haven't been able to find them. Sold out everywhere.
Samantha F.
These taste good and leave your breath smelling minty fresh. There's a bonus: they help my husband stop coughing!
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
These things are sooo addicting!!!! They are very refreshing when you need that extra freshness during the day
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I love these mints! They are the perfect way to stay minty freah each and every day! They also taste good too!
Stephanie D.
Morrisville, NC
Solid mints to keep in your purse. I always like to have mints in my bags for after lunch, these are great.
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great mint! Very refreshing and not too expensive! I would recommend! Great if you cant chew gum like me!
lindsy D.
These are great and keep your breath fresh. Slim packaging to just keep in your pocket. Very strong also.
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?