Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #6 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

• "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
Janae F.
These are cool, refreshing, and great on the go. It's hard to get people to share them, I think they're just that awesome lol.
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
In my opinion it's over powering, I like gum but I don't want the kind I have to spit out right a way because it's to powerful
Crystal V.
I really like these mints especially those little dots that melt in your mouth. My go to mints before going to job interviews!
Nancy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my mvp product I carry it everywhere I go!!!! In my purse or backpack. Love the refreshing taste and very long lasting
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
These definitely refresh your breath they are so menty and I love how it has a sharing side and one side that's just for you
Cynthia M.
Sacramento, CA
Always have a pack of these mints on me! I work with children so chewing gum on campus is a no no so these mints are perfect!
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
These are fantastic to keep in your purse to keep your breath fresh. Taste great, and satisfy your craving rather quickly.
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
I always purchase this because it gives off a minty scent! It's super good and good for hygiene, I'm always eating these
Shannon P.
Lafitte, LA
These taste pretty good but they are too expensive so unless I have a coupon I doubt I will buy these mints very often.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
Ice breakers definitely cures bad breath! I take these with me everywhere I go. The are tasty and absolutely helpful.
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?