Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #7 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
  • "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
Rachel V.
Alabaster, AL
In my opinion it's over powering, I like gum but I don't want the kind I have to spit out right a way because it's to powerful
Nancy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my mvp product I carry it everywhere I go!!!! In my purse or backpack. Love the refreshing taste and very long lasting
Cynthia M.
Sacramento, CA
Always have a pack of these mints on me! I work with children so chewing gum on campus is a no no so these mints are perfect!
Jayme Y.
Las Cruces, NM
I always purchase this because it gives off a minty scent! It's super good and good for hygiene, I'm always eating these
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
Ice breakers definitely cures bad breath! I take these with me everywhere I go. The are tasty and absolutely helpful.
Jaime  B.
What a great product to share with friends and family! Love the Coolmint the best and helps your mouth feel clean:)
Samantha F.
These taste good and leave your breath smelling minty fresh. There's a bonus: they help my husband stop coughing!
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
I consider this my #1 MVP item. It saves you from an emberrasing situation. Specially when you need to talk allot
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I love these mints! They are the perfect way to stay minty freah each and every day! They also taste good too!
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
These things are sooo addicting!!!! They are very refreshing when you need that extra freshness during the day
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?