Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #7 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
  • "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
Shannon P.
Lafitte, LA
These taste pretty good but they are too expensive so unless I have a coupon I doubt I will buy these mints very often.
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
These definitely refresh your breath they are so menty and I love how it has a sharing side and one side that's just for you
Lauren P.
Pasadena, CA
I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who doesn't love Freah breath
Brianna B.
Worcester, MA
I love these mints!! My favorite are the sweet mint ones! They also fit well in my purse.
I keep these in my backpack for school bc if someone nasty has really stank breath I can make them use one. 10/10 would recommend, they save me sometimes.
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
I consider this my #1 MVP item. It saves you from an emberrasing situation. Specially when you need to talk allot
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
These are fantastic to keep in your purse to keep your breath fresh. Taste great, and satisfy your craving rather quickly.
April B.
Suffolk, VA
I buy these mints for my daughter who used to chew gum until she got her braces. She loves them and I will admit to "stealing" some from her container. LOL... She has informed me that even after her braces come off that she will not go back to chewing gum because of these mints.
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
Great alternative to gum! Great flavor that covers up just about any degree of bad breath! Always keep them in the glove box for when I need a quick fix!
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
Ice breakers definitely cures bad breath! I take these with me everywhere I go. The are tasty and absolutely helpful.
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?