Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #7 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
  • "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
Madeline C.
Marion, IA
Great way to get rid of bad breath. I prefer the spearmint over just plain mint however. Easy to hand out to a friend if they've got some bad breath. ;o
Shannon P.
Lafitte, LA
These taste pretty good but they are too expensive so unless I have a coupon I doubt I will buy these mints very often.
Janae F.
These are cool, refreshing, and great on the go. It's hard to get people to share them, I think they're just that awesome lol.
Maddi K.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Just your basic mint. Works well and aren't overly powerful. Awesome to keep in my backpack at school
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
Very refreshing taste ! I love eating these to freshen my breath as well as an alternative for gum. I go through these pretty quickly since they are so good.
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
These definitely refresh your breath they are so menty and I love how it has a sharing side and one side that's just for you
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
These are fantastic to keep in your purse to keep your breath fresh. Taste great, and satisfy your craving rather quickly.
Nancy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my mvp product I carry it everywhere I go!!!! In my purse or backpack. Love the refreshing taste and very long lasting
Jesse R.
Awesome product that tastes good and helps freshen your breath and it's in a good on the go pack
April B.
Suffolk, VA
I buy these mints for my daughter who used to chew gum until she got her braces. She loves them and I will admit to "stealing" some from her container. LOL... She has informed me that even after her braces come off that she will not go back to chewing gum because of these mints.
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?