Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #6 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

• "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
Olivia A.
These are really good and I swear the only annoying thing is that my friends always beg for one and then there's like 40 people asking me and I'm like oh my gosh just take it
Haley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very strong and works for bad breath. My dad smokes the worst cigars ever and they help so when he has to go somewhere important or nice I will go buy him a few.
April B.
Suffolk, VA
I buy these mints for my daughter who used to chew gum until she got her braces. She loves them and I will admit to "stealing" some from her container. LOL... She has informed me that even after her braces come off that she will not go back to chewing gum because of these mints.
Meghan R.
Springfield, MO
Love these!! Never have bad breath again! There are by far the best mints I have tried!! Always keep them in your purse or pocket, you never know when you are going to need to freshen your breath
Jennifer Z.
These are my favorite mints! They fit in my backpack for school and my mini cross over bag as well. These are easy to chew but also dissolve in a reasonable amount of time too.
Jenn C.
New Rochelle, NY
It's great to always have these in the house instead of running out. For the price, it's worth it to get the 8 pack. These mints are a great alternative to gum!
Calyce P.
Antioch, CA
Very refreshing taste ! I love eating these to freshen my breath as well as an alternative for gum. I go through these pretty quickly since they are so good.
I keep these in my backpack for school bc if someone nasty has really stank breath I can make them use one. 10/10 would recommend, they save me sometimes.
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
Great alternative to gum! Great flavor that covers up just about any degree of bad breath! Always keep them in the glove box for when I need a quick fix!
Amber D.
Gainesville, FL
Extremely refreshing! Can purchase almost anywhere. I usually eat one after snacking/eating a meal. It has a powerful effect so don't take more than one
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?