Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #51 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

• "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
Edna F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ice breakers are my favorite mints. Since high school, I've always bought them. The flavor is good and lasts. I would recommend buying these mints and the price is good.
Migle M.
Shirley, NY
This and tic tacs are my favorite mints hands down. If I want something extremely minty I will eat this if I want something a little less tic tacs are the way to go. Honestly this little things are so addicting I could eat a whole box in a day or two!
Cassie K.
These are great, really convenient to keep in my bag. I normally go for the spearmint/wintergreen type flavors, but these are good too. They are quite strong, but refreshing at the same time. Ideal for when you don't want to be chomping on some gum.
Ashley R.
Louisville, KY
I always purchase these at sama because I can get a bigger quantity for my dollar. I go through almost a can a day. they work amazing and always make my mouth feel so clean. you can't always brush your teeth everywhere you are at so these help out big time. I have a few people at my work who buys these now also. amazing product.
Erica G.
This isnanother version of ice breakers mints that i have been buying for years since they first came out. i always try new mints as they come out and i always make my way bavk to ice breakers since i like their flavor and feel like they work well to freshen your breath.
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
My friend Hunter buys these. I personally like the fruitier flavors but these are cool too. I mainly only really eat these when my friend gets them. They give me nice smelling breath for about 40 min. then it wears off like every other artificial mint.
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
These are so fun. LOVE how you can choose which side you want to use to get it out from. It's for sure on the affordable side. We get these at our local woodmans store. The value is AMAZING. Makes it worth buying in bulk. For sure repurchase worthy,
Aleisha S.
Des Moines, IA
This is my favorite mint! It lasts a longer amount of time but can't be chewed up quickly if you're in a hurry (which tends to happen a lot for me). It has a cool fresh taste and is like a little treat after workouts!
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
These are a staple that I must have!! Ice breakers mints are the perfect mint to freshen up my breath on the go! Very affordable for around $3-4 at most stores and gas stations!
Narisa R.
I'm addicted to these things. Seriously. I have one on my desk at work at all times. No coffee breath for me! Also, it helps prevent me from snacking while I work!
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?