Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct uploaded by LoLo M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #7 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice breakers icebreakers 1.5oz coolmint see more...

Ice Breakers Cool Mint Containers, 8 ct
  • "I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who dosent love Freah breath" in 1 review
  • "My favorite are the sweet mint ones!" in 1 review
Edna F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ice breakers are my favorite mints. Since high school, I've always bought them. The flavor is good and lasts. I would recommend buying these mints and the price is good.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
always purchase these at sama because I can get a bigger quantity for my dollar. I go through almost a can a day. they work amazing and always make my mouth feel so clean. you can't always brush your teeth everywhere you are at so these help out big time. I have a few people at my work who buys these now also. amazing product.
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great mint! Very refreshing and not too expensive! I would recommend! Great if you cant chew gum like me!
Haley M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very strong and works for bad breath. My dad smokes the worst cigars ever and they help so when he has to go somewhere important or nice I will go buy him a few.
Brianna B.
Worcester , MA
I love these mints!! My favorite are the sweet mint ones! They also fit well in my purse.
Jesse R.
Awesome product that tastes good and helps freshen your breath and it's in a good on the go pack
I keep these in my backpack for school bc if someone nasty has really stank breath I can make them use one. 10/10 would recommend, they save me sometimes.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
These are fantastic to keep in your purse to keep your breath fresh. Taste great, and satisfy your craving rather quickly.
Crystal V.
I really like these mints especially those little dots that melt in your mouth. My go to mints before going to job interviews!
Lauren P.
Pasadena, CA
I love these mints are easy to carry around and I love them plus who doesn't love Freah breath
Janae F.
Does anybody actually share these mints lol?
Alexis M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite thing about these?
Cristina M.
What other tastes Ice Breakers have you tried?