ICE BREAKERS COOL BLASTS SPEARMINT CHEWS uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY ICE BREAKERS

ICE BREAKERS COOL BLASTS SPEARMINT CHEWS, 0.8 OUNCES

Taste the intense cooling crystals and savor the icy boost that only the refreshing ICE BREAKERS COOL BLASTS Spearmint Chew can provide. You’ll feel refreshed, confident and ready to break through.

INGREDIENTS

Blue 1 Lake
Yellow 5 Lake

• If you consume around 3 or 4 of these are they known to g...1 Answers
Jamie U.
These are pretty good. They are chews which kind of melt away in your mouth. (When I bought them I thought they were gum!Lol) But I was actually pretty impressed after using them. They fight bad breath better and longer than other mints I’ve tried in the past. They are a tad on the strong side- but it’s a mint, so I guess that’s the point. ;)
Sabrina L.
Theses are great and I keep at least three packs of them around. One in my purse ,one in my car and one on my nightstand. They are a refreshing chewy mint that dissolves very quickly, but leaves your mouth and breath very fresh. Great for those worried about your breath after eating ,great for at church where you may worry that your breath may be not very fresh and great for on the go, and small where they are easily fithe in your purse,handbag, pocket and glove box. They taste great and leave you refreshed.
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Well, first, I have to say, "read the label" on the reverse side of the container. I love the brand, like the flavor and I like that these mints freshen your mouth/breath. I was not, however, prepared for the bizarre feeling that I felt when I started chewing! Woooo! Literally felt like it froze my gums. Only way I could describe it was the needle you get at the dentist, before a filling. But, to the brand's defense, there's a warning on the container that states it may cause discomfort. Can't say I won't finish these, but at least I know what to expect now.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
I was eager to try these mint chews after seeing a commercial about them. I looked at every checkout for months. In October, I finally found them for sale near me and purchased a pack of the mints. I'm sorry to say that I was very let down.

First, the mints are so "cool" that they leave an extremely uncomfortable feeling of freezing in my mouth. It got so bad that my head started to hurt.

I tried drinking water, but that only elevated the situation.

The consistency was not what I expected. I was under the impression that these chews dissolve in the mouth, but I was left with crumbly pieces. It basically decomposed on my tongue.

Chloe M.
San Marcos, TX
So most of my experiences with different types of gum and mints always result in the same outcome: lack of lasting flavor. With these mints, the spearmint blast really takes you by surprise. The flavor last a good amount of time after fully consumption. I completely recommend this product. Warning: they're addictive!!
Rebecca B.
Davenport , IA
These are the strangest mints I've ever had, but I can't get enough of them. I didn't realize when I bought them that it wasn't gum do I was pretty disappointed when it devolved in my mouth. However, I really enjoy how the freshen my breath and I continue to buy them.
Shawn F.
Conyers, GA
I keep this gum in my car in the cup holder between the front seats. Sometimes I eat in my car and I like to chew this afterwards... especially if I ate onions! You can always pop one in for sweeter breath anytime. Who knows when you may need it so I stay prepared.
Emily W.
Lehi, UT
I was very underwhelmed with this product. It does have a very strong minty kick, but the texture is not good. It's edible if you don't chew it, but it you chew it is the texture of the gunk they put on your teeth to make a mold at the dentist.
Cassandra B.
Pensacola, FL
These are by far my favorite ice breakers product. These we affordable at different places prices to vairy though. They are around two dollars at Walmart. My husband first brought home this product, I then found them at Walmart. Ever since the first time my husband bought them I've been hooked ever since, and buy them any time I see them.
Kathleen S.
This is the most interesting and unique type of gum/mint I've ever heard of. The texture of it first feels like it's going to be gum, but once you chew it, it starts to disintegrate into a mint like texture. It also leaves your breath fresh.
Alexis W.
Hahira, GA
If you consume around 3 or 4 of these are they known to give chronic headaches?