iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad
iCade Arcade Cabinet for iPad
Adrian P.
I had one of these and gave it away instantly It Looks cool online and seems like the perfect idea, but once you get it in person... that's all it's good for is looks, to use it felt unstable like my ipad was going to fall out at any moment it worked but the whole thing just felt cheap... To play old school games I'll stick with the $20 plug in controllers that come with like 20 games.
Dan K.
As opposed to the other reviews, this one is from someone who ACTUALLY used it.

For $99 this is a complete waste of money. It feels cheap and very flimsy. Buttons aren't very responsive and you notice some lag. It looks cool and all, but save your money.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK
This thing is awesome! Although I haven't gotten to use it, I've watched youtube reviews on it. It was originally built as a prank but the response was so great for it that it was actually built as a real product.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I got one of the very first iCades when it was released and back then, the Atari app was the only compatible one. There are a lot more now. Also, since the third generation iPad isn't shaped all that differently from the iPad 2, it's most likely compatible.
Rosan D.
If you want a little piece of nostalgia this is the way to go. I gave this to my older brother as a gift and he loves it!
Liz W.
Great nostalgia piece, but it is a bit useless. Makes gaming fun for kids though, just uses your device!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
I really want one now.
Paige L.
Toronto , ON
This is very cute, but totally impractical. It's something you would get as a gift and use only once. Definitely an impulse purchase.
Sarah S.
Campbellsville, KY
Where would i buy one of these? Amazon maybe?