BY IC HAIR POLISHER

Tired of struggling to manage your frizzy, unruly hair? Get better style and control on your frizzy hair with Fantasia IC Frizz Buster Serum. A light weight formula that is not oily, greasy or sticky and alcohol free, it will help transform frizzy,... see more...

Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
This products a last Choice product for me I believe it does give your hair shine and protects from heat. But what I mainly purchased it for was FRIZZ as it states on the bottle/packaging it doesn’t help me with that at all it seem to work as a regular Moisturizing serum.
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I bought this product thinking it was going to help fight frizz. I have curly hair and this summer heat does a lot of hair damage. So it's essential to have a product that actually works. This was a waste of money. It just left my hair feeling greasy and it did nothing for my curls. I had to use a different product. Super disappointed won't be buying this anymore.
Viridiana S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love it nops only helps to detamgel my hair nut it also prtevts it and nurish it I am so amozing how mich it had helped my hair eben though I bleach it too.
Shems B.
I used this many years ago, from what I remember it left my hair feeling really silky and soft but didn't reduce the frizz