BeautyHairHair ProductsIc Hair Polisher
Fantasia IC Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 2oz Trial Size

Ic Hair Polisher Fantasia IC Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 2oz Trial Size

by Ic Hair Polisher

Tired of struggling to manage your frizzy, unruly hair? Get better style and control on your frizzy hair with Fantasia IC Frizz Buster Serum. A light weight formula that is not oily, greasy or sticky and alcohol free, it will help transform frizzy,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ic Hair Polisher Fantasia IC Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 2oz Trial Size!
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This products a last Choice product for me I believe it does give your hair shine and protects from heat. But what I mainly purchased it for was FRIZZ as it states on the bottle/packaging it doesn’t help me with that at all it seem to work as a regular Moisturizing serum.
Suhey T.
Oxnard, CA
Ic Hair Polisher Fantasia IC Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 2oz Trial Size uploaded by Suhey T.
Purchased at: Target
I used this product back when I would straighten my hair. I mainly used it as a heat protectant and to reduce frizz, although it helped so both I felt it left my hair a bit greasy. I still use it from time to time but the consistency is thick and it weighs down my natural curls now. Ic Hair Polisher Fantasia IC Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 2oz Trial Size
Tiffany  F.
Rome, NY
This is pretty good for me. I like the shine it gives. You don’t need a lot or it makes your hair look really greasy.
Viridiana S.
El Monte, CA
I love it nops only helps to detamgel my hair nut it also prtevts it and nurish it I am so amozing how mich it had helped my hair eben though I bleach it too.
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I bought this product thinking it was going to help fight frizz. I have curly hair and this summer heat does a lot of hair damage. So it's essential to have a product that actually works. This was a waste of money. It just left my hair feeling greasy and it did nothing for my curls. I had to use a different product. Super disappointed won't be buying this anymore.
Nada A.
qatif
i love this gel or serume any way its thick and when you use it your hair well not be frizzy anymore its very amazing this is the best serum for my curly hair amazing by the way its have nice packging ever its so simple and beautiful and i will buy it again.
Shems B.
I used this many years ago, from what I remember it left my hair feeling really silky and soft but didn't reduce the frizz

Looking for your answer?