IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic

by iby

The name doesn't lie—one swipe of this ultra fine powder highlighter will give you a royally golden glow. It goes on smooth and blends easily, so don't be afraid to layer it on. We also love it as an eyeshadow—you'll look gorg and glowy when your swipe it allover your lids, and onto the inner corners of your eyes.

Illuminating soft bronze. Enhance your skin with IBY's Radiant Glow Highlighter in 24k Magic. This soft bronze highlighter pops your favorite features.

Linha Aquarela (Rosto) Natura - Po Iluminador Glow 5 Gr - (Natura Watercolor (Face) Collection - Glow Illuminator Powder Net 0.17 Oz) ?
Start your review of IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic!
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Dania D.
Pretty good highlighter. I love how small it is and the shimmer this brings. Good brand over all. IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic
Purchased at: ULTA
IBY products are simply chic classy and sexy!! I was fortunate enough to get IBY brands in my subscription boxes.. So thankful for them bc I had never heard of IBY until recently.. I use this highlighter everyday.. It seems to last forever.. I finally hit a little pan at the 5 month mark.. I thought I'd go through this quicker, but with this highlighter, a little goes a long way. The pigmentation is rich and perfect.. Just enough..
Hellertown, PA
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Courtney H.
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Courtney H.
Loveee this highlighter! Perfect for a full face of makeup or just a natural look. Smooth and satisfying application. Light and long lasting.✨ (received in my Ipsy glam bag)
North Carolina
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Sarah R.
I have loved using my IBY radiant glow highlighter! It has a nice rose gold color. However on my skin it shows up more pearl/gold. I think it really depends on your skin and the lighting. Great for a girls night out!
Hollywood, FL
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Daniela R.
I love this tonality of highlighter, it gives you a shiny but natural pop to your make up. It's just golden glow. I'm all for the glowy look and this product performs perfectly for what k expected. I definitely will make it a must in my make up.
Brazil, IN
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Katrina S.
This is for the Carry On highlighter in Private Jet. An absolutely gorgeous rose gold shade. It is very pigmented, glittery and gives off a blinding amount of shine depending on how much is applied. A bit too bold as a highlight for my pale skin but I will be testing it out as an eyeshadow. I do really like the packaging. It is small, sleek perfect for on the go! IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic
1,469 reviews
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Kelly M.
This is a really nice highlighter. It provides a bunch of shine but can easily be toned down or amped up. The formula is great.
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Regan B.
I have shade "private jet". It's a pretty color but doesn't "pop" quite as much as some of my other highlighters! I do love the packaging, it's super cute.
Wheeling WV
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Sara M.
I have the shade “Prosecco.” It’s gorgeous in the compact, but on my skin it was a lot more subdued than I expected. It’s a very pretty shade, but not as much color/highlight payoff. To me, it’s more natural looking than a “look at me” type highlighter, and when I’m using one I really want to glow!
Plano, TX
IBY Radiant Glow Highlighter 24k Magic uploaded by Kiran A.
I love this highlighter so much! It gives me such a beautiful glow, and I always get compliments whenever I wear it. I would recommend this for anyone who has a golden undertone because I feel like it would really compliment their natural tone. #highlighterlove