iBUYPOWER TD787XLC Gaming PC - Intel Core i7-5960X 3.00GHz, 32GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD, Blu-ray, 3GB AMD Radeo

BY AMD

iBUYPOWER TD787XLC Gaming PC - Intel Core i7-5960X 3.00GHz, 32GB DDR4 Memory, 1T see more...

Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
This is a great PC with exceptional specs; for a great price. Out of the box we have really enjoyed how fast this computer started up. It is super fast and opening programs takes seconds instead of minutes. Runs all our games with no lag even with visuals turned up high. Also, it is a great for editing photos and homework. I would absolutely recommend this PC.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Techie Expert
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160