HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthIbuprofen
Childrens Suspension, Bubblegum - 4 oz

Ibuprofen Childrens Suspension, Bubblegum - 4 oz

by Ibuprofen

Would you give this to your child?
Start your review of Ibuprofen Childrens Suspension, Bubblegum - 4 oz!
crystal R.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is a miracle worker anytime my little one is sick and homeopathic remedies don't cut it. I give him some of this and he's almost instantly relieved. It really helps soothe his fussiness and breaks his fever. He also loves the taste which is a bonus.
Victoria M.
Branson, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff works wonderfully, doesn't take long to kick in and take care of the issues at hand. Very affordable and a bottle lasts along time. I like that they have a dye free option. Would recommend.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to when my boys are in pain or had any fevers. It's very effective and worked for everything I needed to give them it for. It's a Brand and company I trust. It can be pricey but you get enough for the money and it's something everyone with kids should have in the medicine cabinet.
Kylie M.
Cheektowaga, NY
We are always stocked up with this for our twins just in case! The cold months are coming and you never know when they might get sick.. they do love the flavor!
Ann S.
Ionia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great tasting choice for your little one if they cannot take the terrible tasting medicine you try to give them. This tastes just like bubble gum and they’ll be feeling better in no time.
Andrea B.
Indianapolis, IN
My daughter has tried this before and didn't hesitate. Of course, keep medicines locked up or up high out of reach. But overall, it worked great just like regular ibuprofen and has a taste that my daughter will actually like. This liquid medicine is a great choice if you have a picky child. You can find it at Walmart or CVS. =)
Amber B.
N Chesterfld, VA
My child will only use this flavor of medicine so I love that this comes in this flavor. My daughter uses it for growing pains mostly or headaches. It’s a pretty generic price of medicine
Trixi F.
Florida
The only product that worked compared to any other brands. I definitely recommend not wasting money on other brands and going straight to ibuprofen or Tylenol. These are the best brands and other pain relief brands do not work nearly as great and you have to take more medicine compared to the normal dosage and timeframe because your one normal dose will last for hours compared to other brands.
Ella C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When I was a kid I remember liking this and not having any complaints I think it’s the flavor
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use ibuprofen for aches, pains and sicknesses. It works fast and provides relief for hours. It’s affordable and can come in liquid and chewable format for my children.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...