HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthIbuprofen
childrens oral suspension usp 100 mg, original berry flavor - 4 oz

Ibuprofen childrens oral suspension usp 100 mg, original berry flavor - 4 oz

Actavis Children's Ibuprofen Original Berry Flavor Oral Suspension Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothache.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ibuprofen childrens oral suspension usp 100 mg, original berry flavor - 4 oz!
Veronica J.
Wichita Falls, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as part of my fever reducer regime for my children when they have a fever. It works quickly and it get the job done. I will continue to use this product for my kids.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works well and fast, child said flavor wasn’t icky and was also a few dollars cheaper then name brand .
Sam C.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the holy grail in children’s medicine if it’s up to me. The taste is pleasant, its affordable, and most importantly it makes my kids feel better. Whether it’s teething or a fever I can always count on this to help my kids.
GB B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Creo que es la mejor medicina tanto para niños o para adultos cuando hay temperaturas y dolor de cuerpo
May P.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This medicine works well for my baby. He is teething very badly. We will usually take the infant version of ibuprofen and it works very well! It is affordable as well. I would definitely purchase this again. I have 2 in every diaper bag!
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Me gusta mucho para la fiebre, lo uso como me indica la pediatra, para el dolor y la fiebre es muy bueno, lo uso intercalado cuando hay mucha fiebre primero tylenol y cuatro horas despues ibuprofen..
Annette J.
Chester, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really helped my kids whenever they have a fever or stomach ache it works fast to bring them relief I like it better then tynenol i swear by this it's affordable an I recommend
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I keep ibuprofen on hand all the time in our house. That, plus stacking it with Tylenol, is my tried and true method for combating fevers or pain in my kids! I usually just get the generic brand at cvs.
Morgan P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t know if the flavor matters but ibuprofen is the bomb. We recently went through a sick spell and Tylenol wouldn’t touch his fever but ibuprofen kicked it everytime!
Josh B.
Coaling, AL
It’s a great product and does the job well. It is inexpensive and they have a couple of different flavors to choose from.

Looking for your answer?