HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthIbuprofen
Childrens Oral Suspension Usp 100 Mg By Kpp, Bubble-Gum Flavor - 4 Oz

Ibuprofen Childrens Oral Suspension Usp 100 Mg By Kpp, Bubble-Gum Flavor - 4 Oz

by Ibuprofen

UPC: 023317126348 - Ibuprofen Childrens Oral Suspension Usp 100 Mg By Kpp, Bubble-Gum Flavor - 4 Oz - Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches and reduces fever. - MANUFACTURER:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ibuprofen Childrens Oral Suspension Usp 100 Mg By Kpp, Bubble-Gum Flavor - 4 Oz!
Elizabeth  B.
Pocatello, ID
I always buy this brand and keep it with me. Is good quality and save me every time my kids are sick.
Alecia  S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Purchased at: Target
This children ibuprofen really works great for keeping a fever down. It is a little expensive but worth it
Mileny T.
mi favorito es el que doctor le da a mis hijos le ayuda con la fiebre y el dolor de cabeza lo ayuda a calmarse
Stephanie R.
Sykesville, MD
I always give my daughter ibuprofen for pain and/or fever, and recommend the same to all other parents. Ibuprofen just controls our child's pain and fever symptoms better than Tylenol. We have tried many generic and name brands, and all seem to work equally well, so we typically buy generic. The only requirement for us is bubble gum flavoring, as my daughter likes the taste and doesn't fight us when she needs medication.
Lesly G.
Pasadena, TX
Taste like bubble gum and its easy to swallow. It helps when your child is having a fever or pain
David  R.
New Rochelle, NY
Does the job of reducing fever and aches really well. My kids don’t like the taste. But then again they don’t like any of these types of Medicines. A must have.
Samantha W.
sublimity
Our best teething medicine for the kids. Repeat user with all our kiddos! Great taste too!
Deanna G.
Nampa, ID
Works when I need to relieve my child's fever to allow for a good night of sleep. Helps get rid of pain in my child and gets rid of the fever within 20 minutes.
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
It relieved her fever for the most part, somewhat made her feel some better my daughter, but it didn't take away stomach sickness which is understandable n I really like her fever was not around. She did good in that regard.
Julie F.
Works just like it should. Kids dont complain about taste or fight me giving it to them either. Easy to dose out as well

Looking for your answer?