BY IBUPROFEN

UPC: 023317126348 - Ibuprofen Childrens Oral Suspension Usp 100 Mg By Kpp, Bubble-Gum Flavor - 4 Oz - Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches and reduces fever. - MANUFACTURER:... see more...

Katelyn A.
This medicine worked wonders for my otter cousin! Adults probably could use it, but would have to take wayy more than the suggested amount. I purchased mine at a local Walmart, basically you can find it at any supermarket or anything.
yadira m.
I love how it works so quickly! just wait around 2-3 hours and you’ll be fine. Yes i did meet expectations. I purchased it at Walgreens, very affordable.
Vivian N.
Worcester, MA
Gets rid of pain in less than an hour for me. I️ recommend the tablets though but this is cool too.
Makayla H.
virginia
This ibuprofen works like a charm personally with my weight,height, and age i only take one.
Fabiola F.
Aragua
A veces las pastillas dejan un sabor amargo en la garganta, y el sabor a chicle permite que su sabor se extienda por la boca dejando un dulce gusto, junto al alivio del dolor.
Mariam đź’«.
Spain
I mean, it works after like 10 minutes I guess. I honestly don't know what else to say about this product.