Iberia World Foods Cookies, Maria uploaded by Amairany L.

BY IBERIA WORLD FOODS

• Just trying to earn some badges here4 Answers
  • Omg does anybody know where to buy these???I haven't these in sto...3 Answers
  • Is the same alike Goya Maria?5 Answers
Jennifer L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Man o man what can I say I grew up eating these cookies they remind so much of when my grandmother would make hot coco and place a plate of these delicious cookies on the table my cousins and I would always fight for the last one thank goodness my grandmother always had plenty for all of us so make sure to try them out you won't be disappointed
Lizzet S.
These cookies are good to just have with a glass of milk coffee or even to make a cheesecake crust as well as a lemon pie not sure what exactly it's called bur it's a Mexican type of pie with these cookies in layers it is so soooo good
Deva V.
S. Kirkman Rd. Orlando, FL
Estas galletas son espectacularmente ricas deliciosas, son el mejor acompañamiento con Leche caliente o café con Leche como tomamos allá en venezuela, su sabor a vainilla su suavidad hacen que su producto sean de buena calidad
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I have very fond memories of eating these when I lived in Spain and would be given them every morning for breakfast, along with some milky coffee. Upon reflection, these are a little crispier than I would like, but that's easily remedied with you dunk them in milky coffee.
Esther T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I will always love this type of cookies. I will make dessert of limon with this cookies. Postre de limon the recipe is easy to make and delicious afterwords. The family enjoy the dessert. The kids will enjoy this cookies with a glass of milk to dip it in.
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Of course they are the best! Nostalgic crackers that gives me a blast from the past every time I eat it. I remember grandma buying these every time we went to the supermarket together - ahh, memories.
Rosa G.
Okay these are AMAZING!, You have to try these, they the right amount of vanilla and a hint of citrus in the end, like an end note. Try one and you're hooked. It's not a product where as soon as you open the package there are a million crumbs, but each individual cookie is intact and ready to be eaten with milk or coffee. Go ahead eat one and you wont regret it.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
This is South Florida sells like water! These are the first cookies given down here to babies. They just melt in your mouth. They taste very good like honey and vanilla is what I can associate the flavors with. They usually go great with jam or jelly. Cream cheese too! I love them in Ice cream. And to make it even better they're sold everywhere for about $1.
LizzBeth M.
I grew up with these cookies. They are ohh so tasty! I love dipping them in milk .... Or my personal favorite... I get two cookies add caramel to each. Then I add some ice cream. & I have a delicious ice cream sandwich. My little cousins love to add sprinkles to the ice cream sandwich & it's delicious. If you've never had them before I advise you to go buy some NOW 😀
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
Very simple yet extremely delicious cookies. You can eat them plain just like that or you can soak them in milk to get the softer. You can also add other ingredients and make a delicious desert with them. I use them as a crumble crust she I make cheesecakes. Very yummy.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these more like crackers or are the sweet like cookies?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
What does this pair good with ?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
Whos tried these before ?
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Where can you buy these they look great to go with tea?
Zully G.
Miami
I love this on ice cream do yall?