Iberia World Foods Cookies, Maria uploaded by Amairany L.

BY IBERIA WORLD FOODS

• Just trying to earn some badges here2 Answers
  • Omg does anybody know where to buy these???I haven't these in sto...3 Answers
  • Is the same alike Goya Maria?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rosa G.
Okay these are AMAZING!, You have to try these, they the right amount of vanilla and a hint of citrus in the end, like an end note. Try one and you're hooked. It's not a product where as soon as you open the package there are a million crumbs, but each individual cookie is intact and ready to be eaten with milk or coffee. Go ahead eat one and you wont regret it.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta , GA
This is South Florida sells like water! These are the first cookies given down here to babies. They just melt in your mouth. They taste very good like honey and vanilla is what I can associate the flavors with. They usually go great with jam or jelly. Cream cheese too! I love them in Ice cream. And to make it even better they're sold everywhere for about $1.
Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
This cookies are great,great flavors,just the right amount of sweetness,and can be eaten in different forms,you can enjoy it with milk coffee hot chocolate or tea,or you can add some Nutella or cajeta or make a dessert with them,I recommend trying it out and hopefully you guys enjoy it as well.
Elizabeth U.
Fullerton, CA
Dip these in a hot mug of very sweetened canela (cinnamon tea) and you're golden. The cookies are not too hard when they are dry, and they are excellent for dipping, as they get very soft in liquid. Sweeter than an animal cracker and softer, and just overall better.
Jennifer F.
San Antonio, TX
These cookies remind me of my childhood. Both of my grandma's are from Mexico, so these were always in there house. I would have them with milk and with coffee. I can just think of the smell and taste of these cookies and all of the memories start flooding in.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
We ate these a lot growing up. Delicious, soft buttery bite. We ate them with strawberry marmalade and whipped butter but they are amazing as is. This brand isn't as easy to find in most stores but you can find them at Hispanic foods stores for sure.
Linnette R.
Kissimmee, FL
Definitivamente unas de mis galletas favoritas. I could eat the whole package by myself. They are tasty and super affordable, the bad thing is the package so in order to last you have to twist the package really well but anything else is great ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Naairah T.
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are fantastic the first time I ate them I fell in love. A huge plus is that these are sold in almost any grocery store and they're cheap, I don't know what they put into these cookies to make them taste so good but they're amazing!!!!
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Estas galletas me hacen recordar mi infancia. Desde peque√Īa y desde que viv√≠a en M√©xico las com√≠a y son riqu√≠simas, adem√°s tienen un muy bajo costo. No son muy dulces, tienen el punto perfecto para acompa√Īarlas con caf√©, leche, etc.
Jeanene N.
Loooooove Maria cookies! They're a good price and easy to find. I see them at almost every supermarket. I see these as a cookie that's more of a cracker. They are very smooth and I like to eat them while I drink a glass of milk
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these more like crackers or are the sweet like cookies?
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
What does this pair good with ?
Shannen B.
Cleveland, OH
Whos tried these before ?
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
Where can you buy these they look great to go with tea?
Zully G.
Miami
I love this on ice cream do yall?