Iberia Premium Chickpeas uploaded by Dionne B.

BY IBERIA

Iberia&3174; Premium Chickpeas.
Premium. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love to make hummus, roasted chickpeas, and put them on my salad! They're so good (and cheap)
Sarah H.
Dover, NH
I would just like to share a delicious recipe I found using these beans, I never really had any idea what to do with them until now. Drain and rinse chickpeas then dry them on a towel, bake for 60-80 minutes until they're crunchy throughout, then cover with seasonings and flavorings, I did a blend of honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Can't get enough of this easy, cheap and healthy snack
Omniah R.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yummy chickpeas, they are the key ingredient in one of my favorite traditional dishes, hummus
lesly f.
Foodie Expert
We only use this when thanksgiving come up we put it our turkey to give flavor
Kris H.
I always grab this when going to make hummas. This brand offers a much better quality that the other more known brands. Price too.
Alyssa W.
If I wanna make hummus I use these garbanzo beans! I think they have the best flavor.
Lisa S.
Saskatoon, SK
These canned chickpeas are perfect for any dish! They are a fantastic meat substitute. I use them to make chilli, tacos, and hummus. They are a very reasonable price and make vegetarian cooking a breeze! Overall I am very satisfied by these!
Dionne B.
Who knew chickpeas make awesome cookies dough. This had the right flavour and texture. It is excellent!
Taylor M.
Are chickpeas really all that good like a lot of people are making it out to be? Also do they have a texture to it when eating it, like some foods have? And lastly what are different ways of eating it?