IBERIA Malta India Sangria Soda 8 pk

by Malta India

Malta india sangria soda 8 pk

Did you drink this when you were young so it could give you energy?
Start your review of IBERIA Malta India Sangria Soda 8 pk!
How would you rate this product?
I'm a really big fan of Malta. I prefer it Malta over soda. It is also way better for you than soda!
North ridgeville
This was a childhood staple of mine. The Goya kind is also great but nothing compares to india
Bridgeport , CT
Malta from Puerto Rico! I love this because it is from were I was born! Taste really good:3
Ocala, FL
Wow I was born drinking this stuff it's amazing and everyone fights over them it's a must
This is a product that every Caribbean household has or grew up drinking it.
This is a product that every Caribbean household has or grew up drinking it.
Esta malta es una bebida ideal, por ser dulce, refrescante, y sin alcohol. En mi hogar se consume casi a diario, mi familia, merienda con este producto con alegría. Se recomienda el público en general.
Lyon, France
You can't live on an Island and not know about malt and if you're from the Virgin Islands you definitely know about Malta India. Let me start off by saying it's and acquired taste, not everyone is going to rave about this drink. I love Malta and have since I was very young, I prefer it over Vita Malt any day of the week. I would describe it as a caramel tasting drink with just a hint of bitter. It's so delicious that my husband who's from France is obsessed with it. Unfortunately for us it is very hard to find if you don't live in the Caribbean or the US.
I love maltas!! I can drink this all day everyday. I've been drinking this since I was a kid and I'm nowhere near tired of Malta.
Columbus
I love Malta India! And it is the best brand do not get any other because this one is the best!