IBERIA Malta India Sangria Soda 8 pk

by Malta India

Malta india sangria soda 8 pk

Did you drink this when you were young so it could give you energy?
Start your review of IBERIA Malta India Sangria Soda 8 pk!
How would you rate this product?
Shoreham
Omg a que puertorriqueño no le gusta la malta ! Ósea es lo mejor a mí me. Encanta y ahora que no estoy en Puerto Rico conde quería que las veo las compro por qué no está fácil encontrarlas jajaja de verdad que tienes que probarlas
Wilmington, DE
This Malta is a tradition in my culture. Many people aren't aware of this drink and when I was younger a police officer thought I was drinking beer in public, I had to explain what it was and show him the label. An amusing day to say the least.
Clermont , FL
I love the taste of this Malta. It has such a sweet chocolate taste in the form of a soda. It is just a great combination that makes a unique drink. I love drinking it chill. I always let my friends try it!
I AM IN LOVE WITH MALTA INDIAA!!! its so awesome on a hot day for a refreshing drink, just has to be really cold and awesome to pair it with a sandwich or just by itself.
Davenport, FL
1,281 reviews
If you like European guiness you would like this non alcoholic drink. Is usually found in the ethnic or Hispanic section of the grocery store but also sold at the Latin markets for a lot more of the $3 dollars that should cost
Greensboro , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Viva Puerto Rico. Somos los. Más que tomamos malta. Donde quiera la buscamos. Siempre nos acordará a las meriendas que daba la bisabuela.
Staten Island, NY
Another childhood favorite. And even now as an adult. These are so refreshing when you have them really cold. My favorite beverage!
Love malta India!!! My coworker had me try this for the first time recently and it is delicious! Would absolutely recommend this.
I have no idea what these are about. I have never not liked a drink as much as this one. It tastes terrible.
Overland Park, KS
I am in love with this product this is way way way better than any other soda out there in the market