iBenzer - 3 in 1 Soft-Skin Smooth Finish Soft-Touch Plastic Hard Case Cover & Keyboard Cover & screen protector for 13 inches Macbook Air 13.3'' (Model: A1369 / A1466), Yellow MMA13YW+2 uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY IBENZER

Haley S.
Warren, OH
I just bought a benzer case for my macbook in marble color and i couldn't be anymore happy with my purchase. I only paid $12 including a case for top and bottom keypad cover and rubber stoppers. I highly recommend ordering from them other than a more expensive case it has the same quality.
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this in light pink and I love it. I got some dirt on it and the color is light so it was obvious, BUT I was able to clean it easily which makes me like it more. It was super affordable on Amazon and feels super sturdy. I would definitely repurchase and would recommend
Jasmin M.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this in turquoise off of Amazon when I got my new computer, and it's a great deal for a computer case, keyboard protector and screen protector. The case snapped right on and fits really nicely onto the computer, and is a pretty color. I've had mine for a year now, and it's starting to crack on the top where I push my computer open, but otherwise is in good shape. The keyboard cover is slightly too big for my keyboard, but I've been making do, and it stays on very well. It's showing some wear and tear, but considering I use my computer every day, that's understandable. My keyboard is nice and clean, so that's what really matters. For the price, this works well for protecting your computer during daily use.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is the worst case I've ever buy for my macbook, it gets dirty very easy, and the opaque layer peels off almost immediately. The keyboard cover fits weird and uneven, I'm really upset about the purchase. I know it was cheap, but is not worth it.