BeautyNailNail CareIbd

ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Natural II 2 oz

by Ibd

NULL

Puis-je le tester ?
Start your review of ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Natural II 2 oz!
Angie O.
Great stuff, I’ve only used the clear, it’s very easy to use, it’ll last me on average about two weeks, with no lifting.
Daniela  R.
Buffalo Gap, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusta mucho es muy fácil de manejar y keda súper bien las cosas q pegas con el no s despegan x nada del mundo Amazon Prime
Carmen W.
Jamaica, NY
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Natural II 2 oz uploaded by Carmen W.
Review for: Pink V
I don’t usually use hard gel for doing my nails but I do use them to hold my diamonds in place. It hold really good and lasts until my next set without falling off. Super strong hold.
Jamie C.
Dover, NH
It is okay but I feel that it should hold the nail on better than it actually does. I feel my daughter and I both have lost a few within the first 2-3 days.
Alisa M.
Hollywood
I’ve been using it for a while now and I have no problem with it! Cool product, easy to use, love packaging.
JoLynn H.
Caro, MI
Review for: Natural II
If you've ever had this gel on your nails either as a builder gel or to make your natural nail stronger you know this is an AMAZING product. I use the whole line of IBD. I also highly recommend ALL IBD Products. If your a nail tech or if you've never tried this on yourself or a customer I HIGHLY suggest you do. You will not be disappointed. The Natural sculpture gel makes it look like your natural nail as close as you could get. It's not expensive, and a little goes along way. You must have a UV Lamp to cure it, because you do not then you will be unable to use it. ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Natural II 2 oz
Janet M.
Greenlawn, NY
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Natural II 2 oz uploaded by Janet M.
Starting using this once the pandemic shut down Nail salons and I had to start doing my own nails. Just like what the professionals use and it lasts!
Felecia A.
I use the clear one when I do my nails. It has been a long time since I did them. I will say that you must be able to sit down and do your nails. I have found that this gel is one of the harder ones to work with as it is stringy...I guess if how you'd describe it.
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
Review for: Pink II
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommen this product to anyone!
Isabella D.
Lasvega
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Intense White
I love this! it works perfectly amazing great. It’s a very good price and I absolutely love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...