BeautyNailNail CareIBD
Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz

ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz

by IBD

NULL

Is there a special routine for this & also how long does it last? Im aware of IBD & that is does often give the burning sensation but I’ve heard its one of the best builder gels
I Love this product but, do you use a efile to get out imperfections or a hand file?
Im getting into the world of nails, and I looking for the best builder gels to start practicing with. What brands or types of builder gels do you guys use?
Start your review of ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz!
Moni P.
Vacaville, CA
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Moni P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was sceptical on this product, but after this past year: losing my job and nail salons closing, I was determined to try it. I have to say...I love my nail lady, but I am no longer paying to have my nails done. This product is so easy to use and easy to remove. I highly recommend it.
Blerina N.
Fillmore, NY
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Blerina N.
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Blerina N.
I’ve been using this for years now, doesn’t matter what other builder gel I try I’ll always go back to this, it’s amazing it works great!!
Elisaveta  C.
Butzbach, Hessen
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Elisaveta  C.
ibd Just Gel Polish Chic to Chic 0.5 oz Ich habe Diese Gel Brand mehr als zehn Jahre kennen gelernt. Diese Brand macht super Gut Qualität und die Nägel Schön bleibt mehr als ein Monat. Ich empfehle dieses Gel ibd Just Gel Polish Chic to Chic 0.5 oz
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,220 reviews
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Latisha M.
This builder gel is amaxballs! I use it to seal in the decals I lay on my nails. I take pride in my work and this gel helps ensure my nails go out to my clients perfect and last! I feel it's easier to use compared to acrylic and lays down nicely. It is self leveling so easier to to clump! Don't work it too much to avoid bubbles. The formula is super low smell, great for sensitive sniffers. Follow me on Insta Theenailgame or etsy The Nail Game and check me out!
Sade J.
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Sade J.
Purchased at: Nail Polish Canada
I like this professional nail gel. It’s strong and helps keep my nails healthy. Only professional gels help me retain my nail length.
Rachel B.
Newport, ky
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Rachel B.
This hard gel works really well and is one of the many products I use to make press on nails ( I am NailedByRachel on IG). It has multiple uses you can use the clear to encapsulate glitter, to hold your stones, or simply to give your nails some added strength. Would definitely recommend. DND Gel Base and Top (0.5 OZ, top) Naler Resin Crystal AB Round Flatback Rhinestones Gems Nail Art Cellphone Case Decoration, 6 Mix Sizes, 550 Pieces Yesurprise 5Pcs 3D Silver Alloy Rhinestones Bow Tie Nail Art Slices Glitters Diy #gelpolish #nailart #pressonnails #nails #bling #holographic #glitter #bows #babypink #presson #beauty #coffin #crystals
Kelsey L.
Urbana, IL
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Kelsey L.
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Kelsey L.
Definitely a must if you do any nail art! I use hard gel over just about every manicure I do! It does a great job at sealing my manicure so nothing chips all while keeping my nails healthy. This product is especially great for ppl like me with incredibly thin nails. The key to growing out your natural nails is by not cutting or in my case allowing them to break. Using hard gel has help prevent such breakage so that I’m able to do these manicures on my natural nails! Highly recommend to anyone who enjoys gel manicures! ☺️
Alejandra C.
Phoenix
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Alejandra C.
Strong 💪 Ive had gel x full cover forms on for 3 weeks going on 4 . No breakage . Would love a more controllable viscosity. You can always add gel polish to change the color. 1000% will buy again
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Jordan W.
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Jordan W.
I like the ibd gel, but it is pretty hard to work with. VERY MESSY. If you’re looking for a good builder gel, try the asp one. It is way easier to use. I personally use it as a base for press on nails, but it’s great for leaving on your natural nails too.
Adri M.
Berlin
ibd Hard Gel LED/UV Clear 2 oz uploaded by Adri M.
The best nail building gel ever. I’ve tried so many others, and this is the only one, that haven’t fall off my nails 2 days later. Its really hard material, which makes it very easy to work with, especially if you are a starter. It worth its price, lasts very long time. Its a very thick material, so its not flowing off the building form. Absolute perfection.[product:ibd-hard-gel-led/uv-clear-2-oz]