IBD Clear Builder Gel uploaded by Madison D.IBD Clear Builder Gel uploaded by Madison D.IBD Clear Builder Gel uploaded by Santana L.

BY IBD

IBD Builder Gel allows you to get the strength of acrylics with the clear look of gels. see more...

• I have been trying to find the perfect builder gel I can do my own ...1 Answers
  • How is this product when it comes to lifting and peeling? I have al...1 Answers
  • How easy is this for a beginning that has not been trained to do na...1 Answers
Julie M.
Julie M.
Extremely clear, and easy to work with! I love that there's no smell. My only problem is the price and that unless you really build it up it's still pretty flexible
lace b.
lace b.
Clarksville, TN
I love gel for your nails. There is no smell that lingers in you house, which is great for me because I have 3 children. The flexibility is awesome. You have to have a UV light to cure this and alcohol to remove the dispersion layer on top or they will be sticky. I used acrylics for years then I found gel. And I absolutely love it. Use with tips, forms, duel forms, or just on top of your natural nails.
Saudai h.
Saudai h.
Paramount , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gel nails are better for your nails and easier too. It's just like putting thicker coats of nail polish on your fingers. That's why I love this product so much, though IBD gel products do run fairly pricey sometimes , it's well worth the price out of each container you can squeeze about 4-5 different sets of nails!
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Minneapolis, MN
This is great builder gel for reinforcing natural nails or building up extensions. I use disposable nail forms and build up my nails free edge if there are any chips or length issues. Works well and lasts a long time but it does time a little while to learn how to use it properly. Must be cured with a UV light. I use a 36W light and cure for 3 minutes.
Santana L.
Santana L.
I think this product is greAt if you need an alternative to acrylic. It's very clear allowing you to get even more creative with your designs. It doesn't smell. It was a little uncomfortable when curing.
Humboldt, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on well, builds well, cures quickly and doesn't seem to lift like other products.
Crystal U.
Crystal U.
I have been trying to find the perfect builder gel I can do my own nails with. Any thoughts on how well this is??
Humboldt, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product when it comes to lifting and peeling? I have always found some products lift on me more than others!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How easy is this for a beginning that has not been trained to do nails? I am wanting to do gel overlays on my natural nail, nothing major and no adding length.
Kailin C.
Kailin C.
Would you say this is the best Boulder gel for a beginner or is there any other brand options that may be cheaper that works well too.