IBD 60824 Nail Prep, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Dana T.

BY IBD

Instantly cleanses and sanitizes the nail surface with fast-acting anti-fungal and antibacterial agents. Greatly improves bond speed and adhesion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I have this product, I bought it at Sallys Beauty. I lucked up on a clearance! Got two bottles for .99¢ each! Fantastic deal. Yes I recommend it especially when it's on sale. Love the spray on , easy to use.
Merra P.
I like it and recomment it to all. This products gets me excited. This product is really good. I used it every time I get ready. It's really easy to apply. I appreciate this product and will use it all the time.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I'm glad I bought this it sanitizes and preps the nail. Four ounces for two bucks is a great deal.
Victoria S.
Winnipeg
Definitely really good, would recommend this to anybody if it was my first time