IBD 60404 Builder Gel-Ultra uploaded by Rachel W.IBD 60404 Builder Gel-Ultra uploaded by Rachel W.

BY IBD

Get the strength of acrylics with the clear look of gels. Builder gel wears naturally on nails and is ideal for tip overlays and sculpting. They are odor-free, have a permanent high gloss shine and are available in the gentle, cool cure formula. Cure time: 3 minutes. see more...

Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I use this to do my own nails and it's very durable and stays put. Love it! It will last me a very long time. And I don't have to go out to get my nails done I can just use this and for alittle cheaper.
Rachel W.
Albertville, AL
This is my all-time favorite gel builder. I use it to make my natural nails thicker and unbreakable. It takes about two weeks for my natural nails to grow out a little bit and then I just file a little bit back and smooth out the cuticle Ridge and make it seamless. The bonus is that it's extremely easy to work with and I've never had any problems out of this brand. It's available every Sally's I've ever been to so there's never any shortage ♥