BY IBD #47 in Press-on Nails

Easy brush-on application Perfect for natural nails, artificial nails and tips Fast drying durable and more moisture-resistant than any other adhesive. see more...

Daniela R.
I love love this glue to apply my press on nails. Its mess free, and it holds the nails very good. When ever I used this It lasts about two weeks, it depends on how I take care of them.
Chloe V.
This is my favorite nail glue ever! The brush makes it easy to apply, the glue is very strong, & the cap doesn't get stuck like some other glues I used. Dries very fast also.
Bria N.
I really recommend this product i feel like all ibd products are amazing but this nail glue actually dry in 5 seconds.
Haley B.
Whitehouse, TX
This is a great brush on nail glue. No mess or leftover residue to clean up after
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
I love to use any ibd products for me and my clients nails. No matter what it is the price is never too expensive and you can locate them anywhere. The glue is awesome dries fast and stays in place. Most glues the nails will still slide across the finger or not stick properly when you release the pressure.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
This is the first brush-on nail glue that I've used that actually works. It allows you to use the perfect amount without having the mess and the overflow of glue onto the nails that you're using or onto your fingertips and clothes. It literally dries within minutes so you don't have to worry about it not drying fast enough and your nails sliding around getting crooked. The best and only brush-on nail glue I will ever use.
Jessica O.
York, SC
This is stuff is so good. I use it to glue my nail tips on an also with my asp quick dip kit. It's inexpensive an drys quickly. Better to work with than the glue you have squeeze out of the tube. Definitely recommend this.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I always keep nail glue in my purse because you never know when you're going to need it. I once had my car key break off in the car and I was able to temporarily fix it with the nail glue.
Jess r.
Freeland, PA
Where is this product available?