IBC Root Beer Made with Sugar, 12 Fl Oz Glass Bottles, 4 Pack uploaded by Audra W.IBC Root Beer Made with Sugar, 12 Fl Oz Glass Bottles, 4 Pack uploaded by Mary M.

BY IBC

Since 1919, IBC beverages have been unyielding in delivering high quality soft drinks. Made with sugar, you can find IBC Root Beer and other IBC flavors in old time glass bottles for the freshest taste and quality. see more...

Audra W.
Gardner, KS
Hands down my favorite all time root beer. Great flavor and smooth to drink. My grandpa always had them in his fridge and it was hard to find anyone who didn’t love drinking an IBC. There is no compare with other brands. This easily the best. Not always easy to find but worth the search.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,112 reviews
I absolutely love IBC rootbeer! It's my fa CB orite brand out of ALL the brands I have tried. You can really taste the vanilla and always has the perfect amount of carbonation.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
This stuff tastes crisp and refreshing! Typically when you're drinking a soda, you normally feel disgusting afterwards, but IBC root beer is top notch. I only drink the one with real cane sugar because I like to indulge in something nice every once in a while. I know how problematic cane sugar is, so I rarely indulge in real cane sugar products, or try to buy it from a product who gets it ethically sourced.
T M.
This root beer is top notch! It has the perfect amount of bite while still being smooth. It's affordable and you can get it at your local store
Mary M.
I love this root beer for making root beer floats! It’s made with cane sugar and is 160 cal per bottle! The four pack costs about $5.00
Tiauna S.
Refreshing and crisp taste ...my husband of drinking them. Great to use for a ice cream float or just a nice drink during summer.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Taste the best! Love how cold this root beer gets! By far my most favorite brand!! Very affordable and always tastes fresh!
McKenna C.
One of my favorites. I haven’t it on rare occasion and it still gets me every time of how good it is. So easy to drink.

Target