IBC Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Joseane v.IBC Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Joseane v.

BY IBC

IBC® Root Beer.
Since 1919.
IBC Bottles Memories.
6-12 fl oz bottles (72 fl oz) 6-355 ml bottles (2.1 l). see more...

Lindsey V.
There is nothing better than an IBC root beer. It has the perfect blend of flavors and is not too vanilla heavy like other brands. It's very satisfying to drink them out of the glass bottle as well.
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
There is something about the IBC Cream Soda in the glass bottle that makes this a guilty pleasure for me! I love indulging in these while on vacation at the beach. While my kids are taking their afternoon nap I love to crack open a cold IBC, sit on the hammock and listen to the waves crash.
Allison H.
Pennellville, NY
What is better than and Ice cold rootbeer. This brand is so refreshing and what is better than drinking out of a glass bottle. This brand always goes above and beyond my expectations. It makes awesome rootbeer floats. This is the only brand I buy. I am proabably their most loyal costumer.
Chandi M.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love IBC root beer! It's great and the bottle it so cute to keep. I have multiple of them just sitting on my shelves to make the room look great. I love the taste and look!
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
This is one of the best brands of root beer there is. I love how it is in the old fashion bottles and still has the old fashioned taste. I would recommend this over any other root beer
Ashley R.
IBC rootbeer has been my favorite since I was young! I would always feel so grown up drinking it from the bottle. It has the perfect root beer flavor. I won't drink any other kind.
Leah H.
Alamogordo, NM
The best glass bottle root beer out there! Perfect for root beer floats or just to drink. Also available in diet and it doesn't give me a headache like most diet sodas do.
Kirsten H.
One of the best root beers of all times! This is the classic and takes me way back.. Even their bottles have stayed classic! And it's perfect for a root beer float yuuuum!
Mackenzie N.
Norman, OK
IBC is my favorite type of root beer. It's sweet and has a lot of bubbles. It has a different taste that makes it better than the other root beers that I've tasted.
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
Thisbisbobebofbmy little brothers favorite things he always asks for it special from the store. But infant blame him it really has that old times authentic taste.
andrea s.