IBC Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Joseane v.IBC Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Joseane v.

BY IBC

IBC® Root Beer.
Since 1919.
IBC Bottles Memories.
6-12 fl oz bottles (72 fl oz) 6-355 ml bottles (2.1 l). see more...

adrian b.
savannah, TX
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE DRINK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD I LOVE IT SO MUCH. IM LITERALLY ADDICTED TO IT I HAVE A PROBLEM HELP ME
Ginny F.
, NV
This is like the old fashion Root Beer I grew up with! If you want real Root Beer flavor this is where you find it.
alleascea d.
Seminole, FL
Best root beer of my life. I wish I had a fountain in my house! So creamy and bitter. Perfect rootbeer
Mackenzie N.
Norman, OK
IBC is my favorite type of root beer. It's sweet and has a lot of bubbles. It has a different taste that makes it better than the other root beers that I've tasted.
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
Foodie Expert
Love this root beer with root beer floats. So sweet an yummy. And also good over ice on a hot summer night.
Chandi M.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love IBC root beer! It's great and the bottle it so cute to keep. I have multiple of them just sitting on my shelves to make the room look great. I love the taste and look!
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
One of the best root beers of all times! This is the classic and takes me way back.. Even their bottles have stayed classic! And it's perfect for a root beer float yuuuum!
libby p.
I think my favorite thing about this is the bottle. At bbq's my little cousins and I will drink these because they look like adult drinks
Leah H.
Alamogordo, NM
Foodie Expert
The best glass bottle root beer out there! Perfect for root beer floats or just to drink. Also available in diet and it doesn't give me a headache like most diet sodas do.
Christine W.
Very yummy. I love this one as well as the black cherry. I try not to buy too often because I could drink so many so quick
andrea s.