IBC Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Joseane v.IBC Root Beer - 6 CT uploaded by Joseane v.

BY IBC

IBC® Root Beer.
Since 1919.
IBC Bottles Memories.
6-12 fl oz bottles (72 fl oz) 6-355 ml bottles (2.1 l). see more...

Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
There is something about the IBC Cream Soda in the glass bottle that makes this a guilty pleasure for me! I love indulging in these while on vacation at the beach. While my kids are taking their afternoon nap I love to crack open a cold IBC, sit on the hammock and listen to the waves crash.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Pennellville, NY
What is better than and Ice cold rootbeer. This brand is so refreshing and what is better than drinking out of a glass bottle. This brand always goes above and beyond my expectations. It makes awesome rootbeer floats. This is the only brand I buy. I am proabably their most loyal costumer.
Joseane v.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I love this nothing better for a #BackyardBush I totally recommend it! ❤️ get them, they are the best, it is little more expensive ,but it is also healthier!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
Foodie Expert
There is something about the classics, but popping a top off an ice cold IBC rootbeer just takes years off for a little bit.
Talitha M.
Talitha M.
Root beer is the only dark soda I drink, and IBC is one of only two brands I drink. I love it and the glass bottles are a nice nostalgic kick.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Union, NH
Super delicious and great treat once in a while. Probably my favorite root beer next to mug. It's perfect on a hot summer day!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Foodie Expert
I love iot and so doese my family its a great treat when you have a sugar cravibng and its not like normal crappy root beer
tiara r.
tiara r.
Bossier City, LA
I love root beer. These is the only brand of root beer I drink. Cute little bottle. Makes great ice cream floats
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
Foodie Expert
Any kind of root beer brings me back to when I was younger but this is amazing must try!
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Lodi, CA
I love this root beer! When ever I fund investors root beer I buy it! It's so good it's flavor is beyond regular rootbeer
andrea s.