IBC Cream Soda uploaded by Jessica S.IBC Cream Soda uploaded by Lacey L.

BY IBC

IBC® Cream Soda Bottles
Since 1919.
IBC bottles memories.
6-12 fl oz bottles.
(72 fl oz) 6-355 ml bottles (2.1L). see more...

• Do they make this in a diet drink? I love cream soda but am a diabe...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Loved pretending this was a beer...lol.. flavor is so much better from a bottle, love buying these!!!" in 1 review
  • "This is my all time favorite brand and bottle." in 1 review
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Fort Worth, TX
To me, this is the greatest drink out there. It reminds me of childhood and family with the glass bottles and the taste is fantastic. We always have these stocked in the fridge. It's not a cheap product, but it's worth it. Would definitely recommend to friends, but I don't need to with them always stealing them out of the refrigerator!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Foodie Expert
Love love love this drink!

It's a treat drink in our house for those times when we want something sweet to drink besides our usual water.

I've tried other brands of cream soda, but IBC has them beat.

Just sad they changed the 6 packs to 4 packs now.
Karter C.
Karter C.
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats good Ol fashion cream soda. My kid loves drinking this out of the bottle as a retro throwback. I like that the bottle doesn't have labels because I can repurpose them for decorative reasons
Carlie W.
Carlie W.
Fantastic for this upcoming Halloween season. It's classy, spooky and cheap. These pair well with caramel apples or kettle cooked caramel corn.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Foodie Expert
Good cream soda and brand. It taste very delicious very refreshing. Definitely buy this again
Claire P.
Claire P.
Foodie Expert
I bought a 6 pack of this at a discount grocery store, I believe it was there due to the packaging; there was nothing on the package that said what it was nor what brand. But it was like a little over a dollar for some cream soda, so why not give it a try!

I've had both store brand/off cream soda and more spendy/higher end, and this definitely seems to be more of a high end soda. It's delicious, especially ice cold. Much more of a cream flavor than cheaper brands. I love the glass bottles as well. I would definitely purchase again, at full price even!
I have been drinking IBC cream soda for years.  It is the best on the market UNTIL RECENTLLY.  The last two cases I bought taste different and leave an after taste.  Definitely not buying anymore until they go back to the old formula.  Hope they do not screw around with their Root Beer formula.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite drink, I do my best to have them in the fridge all the time. They are more expensive then other brands at about $3 per 6/pk but they taste so much better in the glass bottles. (I do try to limit myself due to the high sugar content) They have a yummy vanilla cream taste.
Maegan W.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
If I could have any cream soda I would pick IBC! This is mine and my husbands favorite but it is a little more pricey. I love that you can purchase this in glass bottles....my drinks always seem colder and fresher that way!
Bob W.
Bob W.
They changed it and i don't like it. I bought9 bottles a week. No More for us unless they go back to original.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
Foodie Expert
Do they make this in a diet drink? I love cream soda but am a diabetic so I can only have diet.