IBC Black Cherry Soda - 6 CT uploaded by Kayla W.

BY IBC

IBC® Black Cherry Soda.
Since 1919.
Naturally & artificially flavored black cherry.
IBC bottles memories.
6-12fl oz bottles (72fl oz) 6-355ml bottles (2.1L). see more...

Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Review for: Black Cherry 72 fl oz more...
I found this on the grocery shelves today, and was intrigued, as I remember really liking IBC Root Beer as a kid. And, I really enjoy the taste of black cherry soda. I was extremely disappointed with the IBC version however, and had to add a lot of ice and eat something salty to mask the flavor. My first couple of sips made me think I was taking cough medicine, and it didn’t get much better than that, even with the ice. I’m only drinking it now because I spent the money, but will make sure to never buy it again.
Thereze B.
I personally am not a huge fan of cherry flavored things. However I was pleased with this product the cherry wasn't overwhelming it was very smooth and refreshing.
Tianna N.
Moorhead, MN
It doesn't taste like cherry coke .I think it taste better with ice
My mom loves this stuff she has like 3cases of it rn hahaha i like that its not too fizzy im not a fan of super fizzy drinks
Margaret C.
This is my favorite IBC flavor. brings me back to being a kid and grabbing it out of the fridge in my aunt and uncle's garage.
Kayla W.
I love cherry flavored things, and this is so crisp and perfect! still fizzy like the regular rootbeers, but has that extra pop of flavor and it's awesome!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
IBC Black Cherry is my favorite brand for black cherry soda. I also love how they use a glass bottle so it always tastes fresh and plenty of carbonation.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
I love black cherry, and I had a hard time finding any soda that was this flavor. I found it in Kmart, and I fell in love with it. I think i get the four pack from Kmart for like 3 bucks. The taste is perfect. Not overpowering, but enough to know that it's black cherry.