Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Review for: Black Cherry 72 fl oz more...
I found this on the grocery shelves today, and was intrigued, as I remember really liking IBC Root Beer as a kid. And, I really enjoy the taste of black cherry soda. I was extremely disappointed with the IBC version however, and had to add a lot of ice and eat something salty to mask the flavor. My first couple of sips made me think I was taking cough medicine, and it didn’t get much better than that, even with the ice. I’m only drinking it now because I spent the money, but will make sure to never buy it again.