BY IBABY LABS INC #93 in Baby Monitors

Designed for use with select apple iphone, ipad and ipod touch models, this wireless ihealth m2 ibaby 855111003194 monitor enables image capture and features 2-way audio, making it easy to keep an eye on your little one. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Oceanside , CA
We got this as a baby shower gift and loved the concept of the product. I love that it is wireless and you can view everything from an app on your phone or ipad. The biggest downfall is the wifi setting are weak so it loses connection easily, I would not recommend this product for someone who wants to be able to see their child without a lag in wifi.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
We received this monitor as a baby shower gift. It's a good monitor, however it loses connection from wifi easily, and has a terrible lag 9 times out of 10. I don't think I would recommend this monitor to other parents, I would want something more reliable.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Jacksonville, FL
The concept of this baby monitor is awesome! It works off of wifi, can view your baby from an app on your iPhone, can talk to your baby through the monitor, take pictures of your baby, record baby's sleep time, get movement and sound alerts and it's a color camera! Ok here's why we only get two stars. The wifi is shared through your phone, and it's always disconnecting. There is also a lag in the video. Which is no big deal but it's a long lag. I wouldn't recommend this product.