Iaso Tea (1 Month Supply) uploaded by Cre Nicole H.

BY TLC

From the manufacture's website: Over 20 years in the making, IasoTea offers a unique blend of all-natural ingredients designed to deliver spectacular results. IasoTea is formulated to gently cleanse your digestive tract and detoxify your whole body... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Peachtree Cty, GA
Now, full disclosure... I am a Total Life Changes Independent Business Owner so I earn money if you purchase the Iaso Tea or any other product from me BUT this review is completely based on my personal experience. Ok? Alright. This tea is amazing.I am not a tea person. I don't like the taste of it and I especially haven't liked the taste of detox and weight loss teas that I've tried. This tea tastes like water. It doesn't really have much of a taste at all, which is a huge plus for me. The biggest plus of all though is that IT WORKS! I used this along with 2 other TLC products to lose 50.5 pounds in 90 days! You must try it for yourself! No hype, just real results! This is why I started selling it!
Escarlet P.
Escarlet P.
I have used the product myself and It does work. I lost weight without exercising. Its a detox product and weight loss is just one of the benefits and if losing weight is one is what you want obviously you need to also have a good diet or even exercise, basically u need to get rid or all bad habits that cause weight gain instead of hoping for a miracle. You need to be realistic.
Rockea J.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport, CT
I love love love all of TLC's products I'm currently taking the tea & also the drops & I love my results. It has no taste feels like your drinking water, you can also add fruits to give it a little flavor! Strawberry lemon & mint is excellent. I can't wait to buy more tea since I'm done
Iris S.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried it for 2 months followed all directions on the packGe and this did nothing for me....didn't make me poop...didn't do anything and it's way too expensive ....I will not buy again and I still have some tea left icee that I so t use
Peachtree Cty, GA
Have you purchased this product off of Amazon? If so, it may not be the real thing!! Iaso Tea is only available from Independent Business Owners like myself and we are NOT allowed to sell on Amazon. Buyers beware! ❤