BY IAN'S

Ian's® Fish Sticks.

Friendly foods for life™.

Certified sustainable seafood MSC, www.msc.org.

No wheat or gluten.

No milk or casein.

No eggs.

No nuts.

No soy.

No preservatives, artificial flavors, or artificial colors.

Uncooked. see more...

Lizzie C.
Coeur d'Alene
Surprisingly very good! The fish was flaky and fresh tasting. The crust was perfect and very similar to a regular breadcrumb type of crust. There aren’t many in a package, bu they were still worth the money spent. I will be buying these again.
Emily M.
Charlotte, NC
I am not a huge fish stick eater, but as a celiac I have a tendency to buy anything new i see in the GF aisle...just in case I'm missing out. These were a good grab! Unlike a lot of other Ians products the fish seemed unprocessed and the coating was crunchy and delicious. My husband who is not GF even enjoyed them!
Tina E.
Wilmington, NC
These are by far the best GF fish sticks I've tried. They are still a bit bland without tartar sauce but they're good with it. They're not bad without it either. I would just personally prefer they have a bit taste to them. They cook crunchy though. Which is a major plus and an issue GF products sometimes have.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Really good GF fish sticks! It was a dream finding them. At first I could only find it at Whole Foods, but luckily they are now available at my local supermarket. Perfect golden crust when baked to perfection. Not too fishy tasting just good. Only gripe is how expensive they are.
Karalynn B.
While these are in no way healthy, they are very good. The taste is similar to the gluten containing counterparts. But, you don't get very much for the price.
Arham K.
For those who eat strictly gluten free, this is a great product for you! The taste doesn't differ very much from the fish sticks with gluten, which is awesome.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, NH
Good alternative to regular fish sticks for those who can't have gluten. My daughter actually ate them, and my non-celiac sisters ate the rest! Very tasty.
Susan w.
Love these! Totally taste like gluten-filled fish sticks. Maybe coat a baking sheet in tinfoil or coat with oil before baking because they will stick
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
I typically don't eat fish sticks, but these gluten free options are super tasty and greate for all ages. I love the flavor and bready crust.
Tatiana S.
Irvine , CA
Gluten free stuff that tastes good ☺️❤️ Great find !!! A bit pricey $7 but worth it !!! Deliscious tastes real and will defy purchase again
katherine P.
Cleveland, MS
How’s the texture on these?