BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

Contains beautiful photos and other information not only from the original motion picture, but also from the London and Broadway stage productions. Titles are: Toot Sweets * Chitty Chitty Bang Bang * Hushabye Mountain * The Roses of Success * You Two * Truly Scrumptious * Chu-Chi Face * Doll on a Music Box * Me Ol' Bam-Boo * Posh! * Team Work * The Bombie Samba * Act English * Kiddy -- Widdy Winkies * Think Vulgar * Lovely, Lonely Man * Come to the Funfair * Vulgarian National Anthem. see more...

Leslie M.
Well, for starters, I didn't know Chitty Chitty Bang Bang came in paperback. I did not even know it was a book I just always thought that it was a really good movie that came out pretty much before my time but I still enjoy it anyway. Any kid at heart would enjoy this, my teenager enjoy this, my whole family enjoys this you will too!
Aimee S.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Oh my goodness! This brings back so many memories! I remember reading this with my grandmother and my imagination was so wild and it was so awesome! And then she rented the VHS tape and we watched it and I remember thinking "this isn't what happened in my head in the book?!" Such a great book!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I am a huge Ian Fleming fan and just love that my favorite Bond writer also wrote one of my favorite children's stories highly recommend to anyone with kids or without just a great story
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I never read this as a book but we enjoyed the movie so much as kids.It was right up there with "Mary Poppins " and "Bedknobs and Broomsticks. A delightful family favorite.
Joanna J.
This is a fun story about a sweet family and their crazy car. Not very much like the movie though; that took me a minute to adjust to it being different.
John R.
Raleigh, NC
Who couldn't love the magical wonders of this great book! I would suggest that anyone adult or kid to go read this book no if you haven't already done so
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
Great book full of adventures! It's fun and festive. The movie was just as good too. Ill be reading this to my kids when they're old enough.
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
Fondly remembered from childhood. I loved this book growing up. Excellent book and movie. Highly recommended for families!!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this book even need a review ? A true classic in literature . I wish all books were family fun filled like this one
Lindsey Z.
I think any kid would love reading this book and going on the adventure these kids have with their crazy unique dad.
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Is the book similar to the movie?
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Can you believe that this book was written by the same man who wrote all of those James Bond 007 books? I am amazed!!!