BY IAMS

Your dog shows his real love in endless ways. And you show your real love for him with real, tasty food. Iams Wet Dog Food Tubs are a wet dog food made with delectable ingredients such as chicken, eggs, and a variety of nutritious vegetables. Features: No gluten or artificial flavors, it's the real, tasty way to keep love strong Food Type: Dog Food Food Consistency: Wet Food Flavor: Chicken & Fish Primary Ingredient: Chicken Broth, Chicken & Fish Package Weight: 8 oz Chicken, Fish & Veggie Medley Ingredients: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Water, Dried Egg, Salmon, Carrots, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Whitefish, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Sunflower Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Folic Acid), Spinach, Choline Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Glycine Complex, Manganese Glycine Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-carotene, Carrageenan, Canthaxanthin, Caramel, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Sodium Nitrite (To Promote Color Retention), Iron Oxide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 9.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 82.0%

Julia C.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this to my 3 year old cockerspaniel/bichon. He’s likes wet food a little better than the dry food because it reminds him more of human food. He loves this! He even steals my other dogs dishes! Great product, even better brand!
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get these for my pup as a treat. He is not on a wet food diet but man does he like these more. They are affordable and make my pup very very happy. I will purchase again and again. I would recommend to all dog owners if you are looking for a wet food.
Samantha  R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very good brand of pet food. You can pretty much find anywhere & is reasonably priced. Definitely recommend to others looking for a good pet food brand that won’t break the bank but is good for their pets
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once in a while I will add this in to my dogs food. It does sometimes give them a bit of gas so it’s more for a treat once in a while. Good price for a good quality. Like I said I won’t buy all the time but once in a while is fine
April W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Unfortunately my dog didn't take to this product. He did of course smell it and took a few bites. Then that was it. Not sure if it was the flavor or smell. My dog can be picky.
chelsea m.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog is very annoying when it comes to dinner and everybodys enjoying their food on the table, giving everybody a puppy eyes to make them give him a bit of food. so when that time comes i pull these foods out and he enjoys it so much!!
Deborah J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our 2 chow chows love this stuff! I use it as a reward for good behavior. I mix it in with their dry kibble so the product does not cause them to have the poops plus it's more nutritious and filling when mixed with the dry kibble.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have bought this for my dogs in the past, and as the price is pretty good, they didn’t seem to care for it. And to me, I think you get more on the can. It’s a bit soupy as well. So I stick with the canned iams,
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t often buy wet dog food, but when I do I reach for this! It’s easy to mix with the dry food, and the flavor makes it easy to mix. It’s not too pricey either! My dog seems to like it when I do have it.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get this as a treat for my bulldog once every other week. He sees the carton come out and starts shaking like crazy. Love knowing he is happy with his treat, while also knowing it’s good for his health!