Iams™ Weight Control Adult Biscuits for Dogs uploaded by Kayla I.

BY IAMS #87 in Dog Treats

Recommended for adult dogs one year and older. Iams Weight Control Biscuits are formulated using high-quality ingredients similar to those in dry Iams Weight Control. This helps to ensure Iams Biscuits are easily digested. Iams Weight Control Biscuits also provide the vitamins and minerals your dog needs. Less Fat for a Healthy Weight: 15% less fat than Iams Small Biscuits Original Formula. Healthy Teeth & Mouth: Crunchy texture helps control tartar to promote clean teeth, fresh breath, and healthy gums. Great Taste & Natural Color: No artificial flavors or colors. Great taste your dog is guaranteed to love. Easy to Digest: Formulated for easy digestion on sensitive stomachs.

Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
I had a terrible habit of feeding my babies human food and I caould t watch her get any fatter she loves the flavor and she's always been happy with the size portion ! Satisfied doggy !!!
Chelsie W.
My dog loves so so much and it’s cheap and affordable so I would recommend to anyone . I have bout this for awhile now so if anyone is wanting to know if it’s good I give you my word
Sarah T.
My dog seems to really like these. She is a Labrador retriever so keeping her weight down is very important. With these treats I can still give her something without feeling guilty about the extra calories.
Miranda V.
My dog absolutely loves these! They are gentle on his sensitive stomach and easily digestible for him. They are reasonably priced and usually really cheap. My dog is usually very picky but he loves these! Will buy again!
Shelby M.
Riverton, IL
My dog loves us. He will eat anything but I think he really likes it. My dog is a bigger dog and we give him this. And that makes vacations because what dog does it
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
I got these for my older dog who is a little chunker! She loved these and actually lost weight without losing out on treats! I’m sure she is happy about that! She is going on 11 years and still plays like a puppy! I would definitely recommend these treats to anyone
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This is the only dog treat I buy my dog. This brand. I've gotten him this weight loss kind many times and I can't vouch if it works for that because my dog is extremely active and fit. But he loves them and that's all that matters to me
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Our dogs really seem to like these. Sometimes they need a little incentive to come back inside after a potty break. I am satisfied because they are not full of unnatura,l unhealthy ingredients. This is our 2nd box so far. We will continue to purchase. Iams is a great brand!
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love giving these to my boys to help them maintain a healthy weight regimen. The boys love these they eat them all the time. I recommend them to all dog owners who want to keep them in shape and healthy.
Charlene M.
Our dog really likes these. And I love that they are healthy and just supplement his food. I give him 2 or 3 per day and save more fun treats like Puperoni for special occasions. He still thinks he is getting special treatment with these.