Iams™ Weight Control Adult Biscuits for Dogs uploaded by Kayla I.

BY IAMS

Recommended for adult dogs one year and older. Iams Weight Control Biscuits are formulated using high-quality ingredients similar to those in dry Iams Weight Control. This helps to ensure Iams Biscuits are easily digested. Iams Weight Control Biscuits also provide the vitamins and minerals your dog needs. Less Fat for a Healthy Weight: 15% less fat than Iams Small Biscuits Original Formula. Healthy Teeth & Mouth: Crunchy texture helps control tartar to promote clean teeth, fresh breath, and healthy gums. Great Taste & Natural Color: No artificial flavors or colors. Great taste your dog is guaranteed to love. Easy to Digest: Formulated for easy digestion on sensitive stomachs.

Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This is the only dog treat I buy my dog. This brand. I've gotten him this weight loss kind many times and I can't vouch if it works for that because my dog is extremely active and fit. But he loves them and that's all that matters to me
Sarah T.
Canton
My dog seems to really like these. She is a Labrador retriever so keeping her weight down is very important. With these treats I can still give her something without feeling guilty about the extra calories.
Ashley H.
I had a terrible habit of feeding my babies human food and I caould t watch her get any fatter she loves the flavor and she's always been happy with the size portion ! Satisfied doggy !!!
Shelby M.
il
My dog loves us. He will eat anything but I think he really likes it. My dog is a bigger dog and we give him this. And that makes vacations because what dog does it
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Our dogs really seem to like these. Sometimes they need a little incentive to come back inside after a potty break. I am satisfied because they are not full of unnatura,l unhealthy ingredients. This is our 2nd box so far. We will continue to purchase. Iams is a great brand!
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love giving these to my boys to help them maintain a healthy weight regimen. The boys love these they eat them all the time. I recommend them to all dog owners who want to keep them in shape and healthy.
Charlene M.
Our dog really likes these. And I love that they are healthy and just supplement his food. I give him 2 or 3 per day and save more fun treats like Puperoni for special occasions. He still thinks he is getting special treatment with these.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
I got these for my older dog who is a little chunker! She loved these and actually lost weight without losing out on treats! I’m sure she is happy about that! She is going on 11 years and still plays like a puppy! I would definitely recommend these treats to anyone
Lanae S.
Waverly, NY
My dogs love these biscuits. I have 2 pugs, so they are prone to gaining weight. These treats are great because they are for weight management, and my dogs LOVE them. They get one as a bedtime snack every night.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Do you feed your dog these?
Maria M.
Hayward, CA
What do you guys think about these? I’m sure my pet would love them! He is just a little picky sometimes 😖