Iams™ Veterinary Formula™ Weight Loss/Mobility Plus Restricted-Calorie™ Cat Food

BY IAMS

Cat food prescribed and sold only by veterinarians for nutritional management of weight loss for joint health, plus support of overall health & well-being.

Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
I’ve bought this for my previous cat! He seemed to like it and the packaging was really nice. The price was fairly high, so it’d have to be something you’d want to invest in for awhile especially if your cat is overweight. The food does make a difference in weight loss for your cat if they’re overweight. Helped with my Cat Binx, and he was 15 lbs at one point. He dropped down to 10 lbs in about a year.
Anna K.
auburn
It is a good product but I don’t really like the packaging on this product either way it still tastes good and me and my cat love the food it’s amazingly delicious and I would love to recommend this one if I can
too t.
Don't buy it all the time, but sometimes, because one of my cats tends to over eat. Don't know what kind he is, just a mix. I happened to find this brand at a very low price, while it's usually at a premium price. I do buy Iams about every other time I buy. I use Nutrish, but mix it up with the Iams sometimes. The cats like the Nutrish much better, but if the one eats less of the Iams, that's a good thing for it.
Winna P.
Las Vegas
One of my cats is a little overweight, so we tried to feed her this food, but she doesn’t really seem to like it :( she won’t eat it and I don’t think that’s a healthy way to lose weight
Jessica T.
West Blocton, AL
I love Iam's weight control cat food because with my 2 cats, it helps one gain the weight she needs and helps the other one keep from gaining to much weight. Awesome product!!!
Chase L.
Stow
I’ve had my Persian cat for 4 years and this product has not helped my cat I usually give my cats human food like cereal or bread and they actually maintained a normal weight but for my other cats this product was excellent so I would recommend trying this product at least 1 time and maybe it will work for ur pet
Chase L.
Stow
This product has helped me with some cats I have had in the past but for my most recent cat it really hasn’t done much I’ve had my Persian cat for about 4 years and he’s getting really big so obviously I need to switch products or brands I would recommend to certain types of cats it’s a hit or miss.
Michele G.
I love Iams! The weight loss food is perfect for a cat that has a little bit weight to lose! My cat liked the taste and there's half the calories then most cat foods!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Started buying grain free for my kitten almost an adult 2wks ago.I noticed how she loves it wants more . I definitely stocked up as dollaraMA had a sale 2/1$. the dry food Iams grain free is wonderful too & I feed her both. .
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
This is the food my cats like the most Iams™ Proactive Health™ Indoor Weight & Hairball Care Cat Food . It takes care of the needs of my three cats, they are indoor cats and one of them have long hair
Vanessa G.
So I have to kitty men who are intensely over weight. I know I'm not over feeding them, and they get plenty of exercise playing with each other. They are both around 3-4 years old. I am starting to worry about how unhealthy they look. Does this food really make a difference without starving my babies.