Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Every now and then my eldest cat has a back/urinary issue so we give him this to get him back in track. He loves it and devours it within minutes. A while can feed a pretty large cat. When I say large I mean tall and muscular big cat.
Kayleigh M.
Seattle, WA
My cat has chronic pH issues that has had him hospitalized twice and in surgery. Once we got him on this good he has had no issues at all. It's saved us money and stress. Very thankful for this product.
Nina B.
My sensitive tummy cat Lola is 13 and sometimes she needs extra care. WHen her PH is off, she does this weird thing where she keeps licking at her skin until she licks the hair off. When we see her start doing that, we switch her food to half a can of this mixed in with her regular dry, and it seems to fix everything within a week.
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
Cats don't normally eat much, or anything like how dogs usually do. This canned food is the perfect food for cats. It is packed with high protein, natural vitamins, good taste, and perfect size for on the go and it fills up my cat all the time. This being said I will keep buying this product because it's reasonable, found every where, my cat likes it and if my cat is happy then so am I
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
My female cat has urinary tract issues and was prescribed this medicine from her vet. So far on the food, no issues. The food is small enough for her to eat and tasty enough for her picky ways.
Sierra H.
Cheraw, SC
It's hard for me to find food that my cats enjoy and finish all of without making them sick or making them have an upset stomach but this really works wonders! You'd be surprised and the cats love it so much
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
I only give my cat wet food like 3 times a week kind of like a treat just a little extra something to show him love
Kayla R.
All of iams is my favorite cats eat it up so quickly it's crazy, i have actually seen them fight over this food.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
I I have to use this for my cat that is so old she can’t eat regular food, and this works really well for her.
Emily L.
Hazel Green, WI
Great addition ti the dry food. Keeps my cats urinary health in tack. Great price and great quality. Must have!