BY IAMS

Tania G.
Lilburn, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For the skin? Who doesn’t love perfect skin. Your dog will love you forever. This is one of my dogs favorite wet food. I think it’s a good value when you purchase more than one rather than just one. Try it.
Kalee D.
pikeville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried this a few times and my dog wasn’t too sure about it. It gave him an upset stomach. I have a boxer breed about medium sized. It did not meet my expectations and I would recommend it because I don’t know how it would work with different breeds.
Anjad I.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t want their dog coat to look pretty. I always look after my best and want them to look and feel healthy. The value of it is good. I have 2 lab dogs and they are big. I would buy it again definitely.
Natalia R.
San Juan, TX
Was recommended by my vet for my Doberman, he had horrible bald spots and his hair would shed constantly. It helped for a while but I guess his coat got used to it that it stopped working.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Denise L.
2 Campaigns
Badges
Lists

My Snaps
Write a review about a product that you've used before.
Greenies
Greenies Scary Berry Teenie Dental Dog Treat SEE DETAILS
Greenies Smartbites Digestive Care SEE DETAILS
Greenies® Weight Management Large Dog Treats 27 oz. Box SEE DETAILS
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
This is a great food for the skin and coat. My dog has had this before, and his coat was very shiny. I got it at Pet Smart, and he eats it up every time. Pros: Weird dog food smell, which is normal for dog food. I would recommend to other dog owners. Affordable.
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Expensive and not well recieved by pet. I wanted to try it. I think that the taste was strange to pet. I was wondering if he is just picky.
Ashley A.
Acushnet, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Tried this for my pup a few times before and he seemed to enjoy it. I don't know how great it actually works for the coat but I guess it tasted good in his eyes
Heidi G.
Evington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Found out my dog is allergic to chicken/beef based food, so he has been switched to this and we his his medicine in it. He has no idea and gobbles it right up!
Heidi G.
Evington, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Where can I buy this online?