BY IAMS

Dog food prescribed and sold only by veterinarians for nutritional management of weight loss for joint health, plus support of overall health & well-being.

Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
Great for dogs who get itchy skin. My dog gets super dry skin after going in the pool in the summer and this helps her not itch and scratch at herself. She seems to like the taste better than any other dog food as well, so that’s a plus!
Katelyn K.
Georgetown, KY
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy bandit has a very sensitive stomach this is the only dry dog food he tolerates and actually enjoys. Would recommend for all dog parents to feed there babies! Best dog food out there.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
My dog is very picky and loves this. I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Khrysten 🇮.
Saint Petersburg
I do not recommended iams at all. It causes so many GI upset in dogs. When GI upset happens can lead to vomiting too. Even though it’s Vet formulated on the bag, Just don’t buy it!!
Robwyn R.
Mobile, AL
We used this when my dog had a flea allergy and her skin needed some tlc. Unfortunately I didn't see much if any of a difference after switching
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to love using this for my dog. I saw such a difference in the way he acted and the way his skin and coat looked when he switched to this!
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dogs absolutely love this dogfood and go nuts when they see it on the counter. I have to watch how much they eat because they will eat it all!
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
I have not used this on my dog but my sister has on her BC he gets hot spots. It seemed to work pretty well but we have to use it quite often.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
I try to mix this in their fresh food expecislly when it’s shedding season.. my dogs are divas and it’s hard to get them to eat dog food
Rebecca s.
With a dog with sensitive skin and stomach, this is a perfect choice for my dog. Since we have switched over, we have less stomach issues