BY IAMS

Iams Veterinary Formula Renal Plus helps nutritionally manage dogs with kidney conditions.

Lynn M.
Rancho Cucamonga
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product was recommended to me by a friend.  It's healthy and my dog likes it too......so a win win in my book.  The price is right and it's easy to find in most stores.  I will pass on the recommendation to others as well.  I will buy this product again.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
My dog loves these. He says all the time how it is his favorite and he cannot wait until I’m feeding him more of these. They are a great value for the price and I highly recommend. I will continue to purchase.
Shelandria R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a dog that you're trying to put on a strict diet this would be the best brand to buy, I haven't read nothing but good reviews about this product and how well it works with animals that are switching from other dog foods to this.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky and loves this. I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Gladis T.
I like using this product and I would recommend it for everyone to use. It is an affordable product that is easily found.
Laura C.
Oxford
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these but it was a little pricey for the end result. We didn’t really see a difference in our dogs health
Abbi R.
Lake Jackson
My dog really likes this, I think people should buy this for their dogs. I would buy this product again. H
Manda B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great product!
Totally worth the price.
. Would maybe buy again.
Offered at a lot of retailers in my area.
Taylor L.
SAULT STE, ON
I have 2 medium sized boxers who both use this product. They seem to enjoy it. It's moderately priced and they've never had any stomach issues with it.