BY IAMS

Nichole E.
Davie, FL
We give this to my dogs sometimes with their dry food and they absolutely love it! mix it in with a little bit of dry and add some luke warm water- makes it a little brothy. great for the price! would recommend.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This stuff is wonderful for any canine suffering from an upset stomach! Can feed on its own or mix with Iams Intenstinal dry. My dogs love this stuff! A comparable brand is Purina EN.
rachael c.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works wonders, and is in dry too. Dogs that have chronic vomiting or diahrea issues this is as great food for. Working at a vet we recommended this as a cheaper alternative to prescription diets
Sarah G.
I think that this product is over rated. I personally do not think that the name brand stuff is worth it. The other brands work just as same but are more of a deal
Nadine B.
Madison , WI
My dogs love it! Just seeing the can makes them super excited. I don't always give them canned food, but it's a treat I surprise them with every once in awhile.
Itzel E.
Shorewood, IL
The best thing to say I have a great way of life is so cute I can't even see it as an excuse for not having to wait until you have a great way of
kaytlin R.
Can we do the cancan Yes I Can Can Can we do my dog loves his cat food in my doggie daycare for all the time
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
When my youngest dog was sick the vet recommended this and it really helped her.. I really recommend this
monserrat c.
Modesto, CA
The dog loves this caned food hes a good dog that just how good he is he needs good food for him
Virginia Q.
I really don't like iams dog food much , but at times i give it to my dog snd she loves it