BY IAMS

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
My dog is very picky and loves this period I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Suzanne H.
After my puppy was spayed, she had a bad reaction to her antibiotics and had loose bowels. After switching her medication, the vey prescribed the Iams Prostora probiotics to get her system back in the right place. Besides getting her body back to the way it should be, it must have tasted great because she LOVED them! She'd see me take out the package and wait for me to pop the pill out of its casing, and she would immediately sit and give me her paw so she could eat one!
Gladis T.
I love this product and I would recommend this product to other people. It’s at a goodwill price.