Iams™ So Good! Wholesome Blends With Savory Chicken Adult Dog Food

Our tail waggin', tummy lovin' nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams™ So Good! Wholesome Blends With Savory Chicken Adult Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
North Aurora
My dogs like the canned dog food by Iams in the Savory chicken flavor mixes with the dry dog food and it is sure is me that the dogs will eat their entire bowl of food
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog will eat just about any food, he isn't picky at all. When I say he loved this food, it was not an understatement. He would eat his whole bowl and be waiting for more. I don't think it's a very bad price either so I try to get this whenever I can for him.
They love this stuff. I mean there's not much I can tell you because all dog food is expensive and I don't taste it but they seem to be into the chicken flavor. This isn't the cheapest brand but we like the switch it up every few months.
Effingham, IL
Iams has a nice line of dog food to choose from and this use to be my dogs favorite. Meets all my expectations! It's not high in price like blue buffalo and well was or taste of the wild but I would buy it again if I rescued another dog!
petaluma, ca
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have switched dog food so many times cause I have the worlds most pickiest dog you'll ever meet. He absolutely loves Iams chicken. It's the only thing he'll eat right now. His energy is up, he's not eating grass, his poop is the best ever seen it and the price is reasonable too. You have two very satisfied customers, love it!
Saint Louis, MO
My Boston terrier loves this food! It's a great value for the price plus it has no added sugars, dyes, or artificial preservatives. It's not THE most healthiest for me dog but it's good enough if you are on a budget
Oklahoma City, OK
My dogs are really picky eaters, so when I found this dog food and they are it up like it was going out of style I knew I found something great! When buying dog food that is meat flavored make sure the first ingredients are meat products!
Bloomington, IL
Purchased at: PETCO
Our border collie enjoys different food brands that are more filling and provide more nutrients. And it made him gassy unfortunately, as well as his poop was black... that was no bueno. I recommend using another brand like Taste of the Wild.
Belfast, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog used to really like this dog food until she was diagnosed with a chicken/corn allergy and we had to switch to a new food. Not too expensive and the dog liked the flavor.
My dog loves this food , she even eats the pieces she gets on the floor up !! I've also noticed she has a lot more energy instead of sleeping around all the time !

Looking for your answer?