Iams™ So Good! Wholesome Blends With Savory Chicken Adult Dog Food

Our tail waggin', tummy lovin' nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Iams™ So Good! Wholesome Blends With Savory Chicken Adult Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
My pets loves these! Great value, nutritious and affordable! Easy to grab and give to our pet. Will definitely be buying more!
Puyallup, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pupper loves this stuff and it is decently priced with no scary ingredients. She gets so excited when she smells the bag.
Milwaukee, WI
My dogs has been eating iams for many years now! She loves it, it doesn't make her gain too much weight and her coat is nice!
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing dog food! My puppy absolutely loves it and will not eat anything else. He is full of energy and loves his meal time!
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ian’s is the number one dog food my dog eats. He likes the taste and it’s also good for him. It can be a bit pricey though.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
My dogs are picky eaters but they all seem to very much enjoy Iams dog food. It was a little pricey but very much worth it.
I add these to my pets other food. The combination of the two fills my pet up quicker for a longer lasting appetite fill.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Our dogs love this flavor but it's really hard to find i usually have to order online or get at the local grocery store
Crap. Costs entirely to much for corn to be it's first ingredient. . followed by chicken by product and them soybeans.
My dog didn't take to this very well and I gradually gave it to him. So it was back to using Simply Nourish by PetSmart

Looking for your answer?